⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who could be the potential buyers? :nerd:

I will wait for the official announcement from Roman and Chelsea FC about the sale of the club. From what I see, UK media trying to push for Roman to sell a club. It's nothing new

If Roman truly is forced to sell the club, I only can guess that any buyer who gets a nod from The Chelsea Pitch Owners will get the club

Bezos gonna buy them and rename the club Amazon FC

Soky.gif

What American sports groups dont own a PL club yet?

I see what you did there
wag-finger-baby.gif

Probably means Rudiger stays

Christensen changed his agents after the club got verbal agreements. He went back on an agreed deal twice. It's better to let him go instead of keeping him against his wishes

spurs having a major struggle with their A team against the 8th place team in the championship right now :lol: 0-0 2nd half of ET starting now, then pens

down 1-0 :rofl:

Kepa transfer rumours to Atletico Madrid stirring on the back of Oblak's dip in form. Newcastle throws their hat in the duel for Kepa as well.

Good move for him. Always been a fan, dude is talented and has been balling out for OM. This is great for his development

Last edited:
But Carlo wasnt ever staying past this season at RM….unless he won the UCL, which, doesn’t look great rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom