⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
FQ2Xs2-WQAErLg4

Well deserved

I know it was a preseason take but still, it sometimes seems Paul Scholes (gross as he is) is the only Brit that actually watches and appreciates the strength of other leagues. The delusion is absurd in some of the takes we see, and leaves me like

86B0727F-2301-4060-9E9E-FED460097214.jpeg

And imo the culture of delusion and arrogance is self-defeating.

You basically just have to accept as an English speaker you’re going to be subject to a lifetime of bias takes on every corner of English speaking social media, punditry takes, and talking irl to American prem fans. That prem squads/players will be overrated, and the opposite for non-prem. Even when La Liga was dominating the CL/Europa the delusion was still there.

rolaholic rolaholic who you want staying, who do you want out yesterday

Gonna be losing Mata, Pogz, Cavani, Lingz and Matic for sure already on expiring contracts.

Out of the leftover guys wouldn't be surprised if Jones, Telles, Bailly, Tone, Hendo and preseason Pirlo all got sold. All of that would be quite the decent squad turnover as it is.

Ron is a wildcard but I feel he'll stick around for 1 more season.

Would ideally hope a team like Newcastle or Villa could offer something for slabhead but I feel like he'll be a pain in the *** to move on from because of his wages :lol: :smh:. If there's an interested buyer the club should snap their arm off though.

Don't think the club will sanction Rash leaving despite his rough year. Also think AWB's gonna stick around as a squad option instead of a starter, same with McTom even though I wouldn't mind him getting sold. Managers seem to love his attitude and workrate so wouldn't be a terrible option on the bench.

Paul Mitchell's reportedly interested in coming back to the Prem, Ralf's already cosigned him to the United ownership...:nerd:

Club might actually be moving like a big club hiring competent people for a change if these moves come to fruition.

They already let go the longtime old school scouting guys for a more data analytics driven approach by hiring Dominic Jordan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom