⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaya toure curse?
Oh don’t worry, We’re never forgetting that.
13281467-0862-464F-8684-A9C6956233E7.jpeg

Yo odd question, but does your hate for Pep stem from him refusing to shake Caleb Porter's hand? Or just footy stuff in general? :lol:
I'm so glad you asked, and you already know the answer :lol:

I already disliked him before that all star game. His attitude and dismissal of that entire event cemented that I'll sport-hate that man for all time.

Ima let yall boys feast on the Pep slander, yall gonna have fun :lol:

We're the masters of our own undoing, left goals in the first leg and couldnt defend for **** in the last 3 minutes of regular time. Ive said it earlier in the year but this is the least amused ive been by a City squad since 2015-16, surprised were even where we are. More reason for us to get Haaland.

Freaking gutted. I'm in shock and not surprised all at the same time. It's such an arduous road to get even this far and to give even Real two goal in a minute is inconceivable.

I'm so glad you asked, and you already know the answer :lol:

I already disliked him before that all star game. His attitude and dismissal of that entire event cemented that I'll sport-hate that man for all time.
I have no issue with Pep
I just want to see nothing but perpetual failure from these nation state oil money clubs

Focused on game like a madman. This was for the books. Almost cried. Feels like a dream. On to finals. And wow our coach has been perfect with subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom