🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

hope this goes all the way left so once again we can see how silly it is that 30-40 year old multi millionaires wanna be who they couldn't in high school

this shoulda stayed a rap battle bc now its finna be two dudes who not really like that playing chicken lol

Whole city at your head for the boy
I ain’t even gotta call no one for it
3B48CB78-E93C-46BD-AAA8-F182A875C7AE.png

They ain’t put hands on Push though. Bunch of Degrassi extras showing their devoted loyalty and negative bank accounts

Last edited:
drake verse on going bad went CRAZY tho. still dont understand the "you asked for the boss so they sent me" line tho. bosses dont get sent anywhere. regardless. whole verse is FLAMES. beat is crazy too

drake verse on going bad went CRAZY tho. still dont understand the "you asked for the boss so they sent me" line tho. bosses dont get sent anywhere. regardless. whole verse is FLAMES. beat is crazy too

lol no lie I thought that exact same thing this morning when I was listening to it. It made me laugh lol

Line is nonsense but rap lyrics often are.
facts. long as its a bop, nobody cares. his verse is fuego. meek shoulda came harder honestly. speaking of drake, dunno if yall care but i just dropped a remix from one of our team members using drakes verse from tuesday, and another sample from fancy. would appreciate thoughts on if u like how he flipped it. doubt anyone recognizes the second sample for the strings tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom