🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Views isn't close to a classic imo but it definitely has aged well. Think it wasn't what I expected so didn't care for it at first but it got much better after a few spins.

I know someone in here knows this:
What episode of OVO Sound radio is the one where 40 blessed the R&B mix?

Thats crazy

He’s given us a project damn near every year since he’s been out

Where does his music go from here?, I would want less contemporary and more ‘8 of out 10’ and ‘Sandras Rose’

As a Drake fan since Comeback Season and Room For Improvement (For the longest, "Video Girl" was my join),

Take Care is overrated. (To me) Quite a few of the songs on the record just did not age well. I cringe when I hear 'Shot for Me' and he goes "The way you walk, that's me! I'm the maaannn, yeah I said it." We'll Be Fine is terrible, Underground Kings is blah, Take Care w/Rihanna does nothing for me, Doing it Wrong and The Real Her are cringe as hell to me as well...I just feel like these low points on the album are bad recreations of records on So Far Gone. You can tell that that's the aesthetic he was going back to for this album, and it's just not as good.

The true crime of this album lies in the amount of records that he left off of this. Dreams Money Can Buy, Free Spirit, Club Paradise, all would have made TC a classic. As it stands now though,

I have So Far Gone, If You're Reading This, More Life, Scorpion, and Views all over it.

As a Drake fan since Comeback Season and Room For Improvement (For the longest, "Video Girl" was my join),

Take Care is overrated. (To me) Quite a few of the songs on the record just did not age well. I cringe when I hear 'Shot for Me' and he goes "The way you walk, that's me! I'm the maaannn, yeah I said it." We'll Be Fine is terrible, Underground Kings is blah, Take Care w/Rihanna does nothing for me, Doing it Wrong and The Real Her are cringe as hell to me as well...I just feel like these low points on the album are bad recreations of records on So Far Gone. You can tell that that's the aesthetic he was going back to for this album, and it's just not as good.

The true crime of this album lies in the amount of records that he left off of this. Dreams Money Can Buy, Free Spirit, Club Paradise, all would have made TC a classic. As it stands now though,

I have So Far Gone, If You're Reading This, More Life, Scorpion, and Views all over it.

Views? :lol:

Sleeeeeeeeeep shot for me, we’ll be fine and underground kings all flames

U probably never modeled a female
:frown:

Back
Top Bottom