❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
City asking a few more questions of Kiev's backline now. A little more good cop/bad cop and the goal should testify.

Great tackle by Moreno 
glasses.gif

What a terrible game to watch especially with both Kompany and Otamendi getting injured but at least we advance to the next round 
pimp.gif

Congrats to Citeh joining the European big boys now with that last tie

What a terrible game to watch especially with both Kompany and Otamendi getting injured but at least we advance to the next round :pimp:

Think they'll be out of this weekend's ficture? :nerd:

Last edited:
City :pimp:
PSV and even Atletico look beatable next round. You guys still think Atletico is 3rd best in the world? Can't even beat a PSV team that's worst off than last year :lol:

Also, most Ateltio matches I've caught where they aren't somehow keeping up with/beating a top side are boring. I knew what I was getting into before I committed 2+ hours to this :lol:

I mean they play Real and Barca tougher than anyone else on top of not really losing that often.

I might have Juve and PSG over them but they're still a top 5 team imo

Last edited:
Congrats to Citeh joining the European big boys now with that last tie
What a terrible game to watch especially with both Kompany and Otamendi getting injured but at least we advance to the next round 
pimp.gif
Think they'll be out of this weekend's ficture?
nerd.gif
If I had to bet I would say Kompany will be out because its a reoccurring injury. Otamendi really depends on how serious it is. 

Last edited:
Atelti are constantly giving Real wedgies so I understand people ranking them above Real. And they're ahead of them in la liga. And Real > PSG even if it's by a hair. Only other team in the equation is Juve.

All of those teams named wouldn't let Leicester take the EPL trophy away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom