❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
another great save by the keeper 
mean.gif

This announcer on the Real Madrid game I think genuinely hates Ronaldo. He was just saying how Ronaldo wants to be more loved then messi... Before, while referencing Ronaldo he said "he's a great actor, a great footballer".... He keeps taking these lowkey digs at him :lol:

Which broadcast?

The Fox Deportes announcer jizzed his pants when Ronnie scored his third

Whoever is talking on fs2

Zidane's men had it in them,go figure :lol: :smokin

Da Gawd :pimp:. He's on pace to break his own record for most CL goals in a season :lol:

Pains me to say as well but hats off to the noisy neighbors on finally getting deep into Europe...:x

Last edited:
it was luck man the first goal the D watched that ball slowly go towards Ronaldos feet  and the 3rd goal :lol:

thats wolfsburg being ****. Did we watch the same game?

They were so unorganized at the back, it was ridiculous how many corners they kept giving away. Eventually one of them is gonna land in(ronaldos 2nd).

I'm just saying, one team came to advance and one didn't.

Luck had little to do with it, but that's just how I saw the game.

Same for PSG. City played pretty good without Kompany. Good defending and had more desire. I'm sure PSG had desire, but it turned into frustration and lack of cohesion, specially in the upper half.

Last edited:
A toss up now with who's left.

Respect to city for playing a good 2 legs.

Someone just beat Barca plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom