❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who starts fighting during penalties [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Either way, that was an amazing game to watch.  Just imagine if that type of drama and wide open play happened with some big clubs, it would have been amazing.  Three straight days of fantastic soccer.

What a collapse by Dortmund. Was hoping Pulisic would get some run off the bench today.

Did anybody see the Schalke vs. Dortmund match from the weekend? Got caught up on that last night.

Unbelievable that a 17 year old American not only started in the biggest derby in Germany but was one of if not the dominant attacking threat the opening 45 minutes.

Pulisic is gonna be a star.

Last edited:
Just hope that Pulisic isn't the next Julian Green :lol:

A better benchmark would be Mario Gotze. Far more similar youth progression. Green has never produced
at the first division level regardless of age.

Pulisic is doing more at 17 than Gotze did for BVB, albeit very similar seasons. If he were to make the unlikely jump to regular starter that Gotze did in his 2nd year, then the hype train will really get going.

Last edited:
My dude is about to shine this summer in france
nthat.gif

Please believe

Who starts fighting during penalties [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Either way, that was an amazing game to watch.  
Just imagine if that type of drama and wide open play happened with some big clubs, it would have been amazing.  Three straight days of fantastic soccer.

Oh absolutely was a great game glad I caught the extra time and penalties after tuning in from the Liverpool match.

This is a great month for sports and we're not even halfway there. Buzzer beater to win the national championship, Kobe dropping 60, Warriors breaking the win record, Real and Atleti beating Barca in dramatic fashion, Ronaldo doing his best Jordan impression, and now one of, if not the best comeback I've ever seen in any sport. 

The best things happen in April :pimp:

WATTBA

Saw this on reddit

I miss the old Arsene, the winning doubles Arsene Sign lots of players Arsene, score lots of goals Arsene I hate the new Arsene, the 4th place Arsene The always losing Arsene, the dropped points Arsene I miss the sweet Arsene, the no defeat Arsene I gotta say, at the time I'd like to meet Arsene See, we invented Arsene, there wasn't any Arsenes And now I look around and there's so many Arsenes I used to love Arsene, I used to love Arsene I even had the long raincoat, I thought I was Arsene
tlop

A better benchmark would be Mario Gotze. Far more similar youth progression. Green has never produced
at the first division level regardless of age.

Pulisic is doing more at 17 than Gotze did for BVB, albeit very similar seasons. If he were to make the unlikely jump to regular starter that Gotze did in his 2nd year, then the hype train will really get going.
I'd say Götze seemed a bit more talented at age 17 and he didn't have as much competition when he became a regular starter. But I agree that Pulisic has a great career ahead of him.

The match yesterday was painful. By now you start to see the strain the number of games has left on our team, they didn't manage to control the game as well as they can. Once it got hectic I knew it was the perfect game for one of Klopp's teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom