❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been chokers far longer than you guys have in this Premier League era. You gone take that label and deal with it
laugh.gif

bruh, why can I hardly understand what he is saying?? 
laugh.gif

btw I've had family from HK staying with me the last 2 weeks, my cantonese has been on point 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 It was quite colloquial... quite conversational stuff.  Threw in some casual Canto swearing too, which was pretty LOL.  

laugh.gif
 @ the Millwall comment... It wasn't a direct translation, but close enough I guess. 
laugh.gif
I think whenever I hear a new voice, it takes me a minute to get familiar with it before I start fully comprehending what they're saying 
laugh.gif

the Millwall comment had me laughing 
roll.gif

what happened about millwall? i turned the game off after full time

Nothing, there was a comment made in the vid I posted about how the youtuber became a Charlton supporter when he first moved to East London in 2000. He said Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, & Fulham were on the other side of London so they weren't local for him & that Millwall were cu*ts so it was Charlton Athletic for him.

I posted the vid because whenever I think of West Ham, I think of this guy's story & the vid also reminds me of rck3sactown rck3sactown for whatever stupid reason (food & football along with the guy being a Chinese expat living in the east end)...

Last edited:
Surely being out of top 4 will force that Mou move.
Surely...

What scares me the most is that it's up to Woody
mean.gif
. We've seen how negotiations go most of the time when they're in his hands...
laugh.gif

In all seriousness,I highly doubt that Mou would just sit back idle this far into the year without having a job yet when he's made it known that he wanted to go back to managing ASAP if he didn't have something planned/in the works...
nerd.gif

The fact that he's allegedly turned down the likes of Real and the rumored P$G interest hasn't gone anywhere also makes me think he's not going anywhere else,I hope 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I posted the vid because whenever I think of West Ham, I think of this guy's story & the vid also reminds me of @rck3sactown for whatever stupid reason (food & football along with the guy being a Chinese expat living in the east end)...
it may be stupid reason, but I think its really cool 
tongue.gif

idk where I'd wanna live if I moved to England tbh.... prob wouldn't be London tho

i was hoping today we could finally get a result or build off of mediocre results.. but nope.. same ol united!

I thought long and hard and We haven't had any positive performances to really think back on this year. The football has been horrendous.. even our wins have been dull or luck. Even if we some how luck out and city lose.. guarantee we also lose. No way this man should keep his job, being out managed and outplayed by lesser teams and supposedly lesser managers. :smh:

I like what Slaven Bilic is doing with this club powered by Payet's play...

One thing about United's season though is the emergence of Martial as well as some of the youth that showed glimpses of what they could possibly do.

LvG is definitely culpable but Woody needs to be held equally accountable too. How on earth did he spend north of £300 mill over the last couple of years in the transfer market for these results & the quality of players he's purchased?

He really needs to be pulled up & dragged by his United tie & thrown out of his office at OT.

Even prior to today's game, it's laughable to think LvG is staying on thru the next campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom