❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Zlatan-talk is exciting, but I hope he can still deliver!   Dunno how the EPL compares to the Ligue 1 in terms of play and physicality.  

Zlatan is in better shape than a loT of players younger than him and he doesn't have a worrying injury history. I'm sure he'll be able to keep up just fine,I'm mostly excited about the impact he can have on the young strikers and how he'll take some of the pressure off of them with the spotlight usually focused on him :lol:

Umtiti to Barca for €20?... This looks likely now...

Apparently for 5 years...what a steal if true :x :smh:

Last edited:
All this Zlatan-talk is exciting, but I hope he can still deliver!   Dunno how the EPL compares to the Ligue 1 in terms of play and physicality.  

Zlatan will be fine in England. I don't see him having problems with the physical play

I'm more so worried about his speed and agility with him aging and now moving to England.

But I'm still excited to see how it works out for him

And Pogba rumors floating around again?  

As much as I'd like to see him back, it feels like such a sucker-deal for Utd... 
laugh.gif

Pogba never coming back to England. He's too good for that league anyways, he's joining Barca or Madrid.

Looks like United may land Andre Gomes
Would prefer Pjanic for a bit less but apparently Barca are also interested in him so Gomes seems to be the most likely option. I don't like the rumored price though...

As for Pogba,can't see him coming back for his next move. Rumors have him scoping out some homes in Barca already so I kinda expect him in Spain some way or another.

Last edited:
Why he moved to Juve, he's too good, didn't need Fergie's crap. If Van Gaal was the manager prior to Pogba leaving, he would let the man shine instead of Tom Not so Clever Cleverly.

Last edited:
If Vardy is indeed going to Arsenal, it would be great to see him up front.

I wouldn't be mad at the move, but I wonder if it would be money well spent?

Either way, he's proved himself to be a quality striker that can lead a team to silverware

And are the rumors about Sturbridge to Arsenal true? Would be cool to see him there. I actually would like to see him there. Him and Vardy tbh

And the Marquinhos rumors to Arsenal are bitter sweet. Either way he could be at a team I support, but wold still much rather see him at Paris

Not getting a chance isn't the same as being too good 
laugh.gif
. So by that logic I guess now he's too good for a club like Juve?

Last edited:
He's done all that he can for the club, one more year and if they don't want CL, he's gone to Barcelona.

Last edited:
The latest Chelsea related rumors:

- Rudiger will be a Chelsea player before the end of the month

- Conte is trying to get Asamoah to join him in England.

- Benteke is considered an option if Lukaku isn't possible

Wow, they're saying Vardy is going to have his medical on Sunday.... What!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom