❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would sleep better at night if Varane was there. Sad face. Benz too but hey you can leave the hood but the hood doesn't leave you

I agree with Coupe. This Tourney is just a cash grab. It's whatever though cause most of the players are showing out.

The title :lol:

Coupp Blatter strikes again :x

Na the title was posted before I said anything this morning :lol:

I'll take it out if y'all want tho, if the general consensus is its not a fake tournament (which for some reason it is in here :lol:),

COPA CENTARIO! Can't wait for the next one. Or the Euro's here next summer. :smokin

I'll change it tho :lol:

I agree with Coupe. This Tourney is just a cash grab. It's whatever though cause most of the players are showing out.

I barely read the end half of that argument but it did occur to me that when I tried to look up times of games or something related to the tourney I tried to look it up on wiki and nothing came up of the current tournament. "Copa America" only has the 2015 and 2011 ones come up lol. Centenario or not that's funny

The title :lol:

Coupp Blatter strikes again :x

I'll take it out if y'all want tho, if the general consensus is its not a fake tournament (which for some reason it is in here :lol:),

COPA CENTARIO! Can't wait for the next one. Or the Euro's here next summer. :smokin

I'll allow the euros to be played here... As long as they bring some games to Colorado. Tired of the coasties getting everything.

Lol I'll be in on the vote that its not a fake tournament. Its a celebration of both Americas and the best Footy being played for each continent. If it was as fake as you said all the big name players would of sat out and be with their clubs training or in France watching their European teammates ball out.

Puma with the asymmetric c/w again...
It is their thing for sure at this point 
laugh.gif
 that and really wide solid stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom