❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dempsey wouldn't have been able to do anything with Bradley stinking up the joint anyway
I didn't have much faith in my national team to pull off a win but at least I would have like to see some effort, and we didn't bring that A game to Argentina. That was like our D game.
let's be real. Their intention was never to compete to possibly get an upset. They played to not get 7 scored on them as well.
Can't say i blame them either.
I totally agree

Dempsey wouldn't have been able to do anything with Bradley stinking up the joint anyway
I didn't have much faith in my national team to pull off a win but at least I would have like to see some effort, and we didn't bring that A game to Argentina. That was like our D game.
let's be real. Their intention was never to compete to possibly get an upset. They played to not get 7 scored on them as well.

Losing by 7 is no different than losing by 1.

Either way, you gave up 3 points. And we aren't going to the final.

Their mentality needs to change.

I totally agree

:lol: Stop it.

Last edited:
we definitely did not play "to not give up 7" :lol:

the score would have been closer had we done that :lol:

we definitely did not play "to not give up 7" :lol:

the score would have been closer had we done that :lol:
View media item 2076939go down 0-2 and park the bus and claim to not be playing to not get ran through

^^^^exacly. It would have been 2-0 0r something like that!!! Haha[emoji]128513[/emoji]
and suddenly, a wild oompa loompa appears!

You were right though, so much heart in that team :rofl:

Son only one looking like an oompa loompa right now is you. :lol:

They didn't park the bus after 2 - 0. I'd tell you go to usasoccerarchives.com, download the full match, and watch it over again, but clearly you have no idea what you're seeing anyway. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with being critical but don't talk nonsense.

Last edited:
Son only one looking like an oompa loompa right now is you. :lol:

They didn't park the bus after 2 - 0. I'd tell you go to usasoccerarchives.com, download the full match, and watch it over again, but clearly you have no idea what you're seeing anyway. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with being critical but don't talk nonsense.

Don't mind him. He's just salty cause the Tri got smashed the other night Hahahaha

At least we got to the semis. The FMF is doing damage control right now Hahahah!

I didn't see any salt until the park the bus comment :lol:
I need be more regular in this thread hah

man just saw the video of the streaker. he bowed down to messi, got his shirt signed, and got a hug from the lil boss. much respect to messi for that :lol:

man just saw the video of the streaker. he bowed down to messi, got his shirt signed, and got a hug from the lil boss. much respect to messi for that
laugh.gif
next time I head back, I'm gonna try doing that in countries I likely won't attend another footy match in, like Eredivisie, Serie A, Ligue 1 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
man just saw the video of the streaker. he bowed down to messi, got his shirt signed, and got a hug from the lil boss. much respect to messi for that :lol:
next time I head back, I'm gonna try doing that in countries I likely won't attend another footy match in, like Eredivisie, Serie A, Ligue 1 :lol:  

Mad random but I've always felt like we share this in common, any country we visit, we gotta catch a first division game. :lol:

Last edited:
You're gotdamn right I'm salty :lol:
Parking the bus might have been a little excessive, but they generated NO offense and looked shook playing against Argentina.
Both teams got ran through at the end of the day.
Ftr, making it to the semis isn't that huge of an accomplishment, we faced the defending Champs sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom