❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma always have such nice and classy kits. Plus I love their color scheme. I wish I could say the same about the quality of players they pick up every summer.

Solid singing by Conte, I wonder where Lukaku and Morata end up now...:nerd:,Arsene HAS to end up with one of them right?

Wenger tried signing Vardy because he was cheap.

He def ain't shelling out cash for either of those options. :lol:

if you believe the rumors, Wenger is going cheap again by looking at Japanese striker Takuma Asano. :rofl:

View media item 2085251View media item 2085250

If this does happen...he wouldn't come into the 1st team right away. He would most likely be loaned out for a season or two

Why does that Olympic Seleção squad already look better than the Copa squad? :lol:

Last edited:
What happened to Ryo Miyaichi? Still loaned out or is he sold for good.

Last edited:
Chelsea win the league this year. If I'm wrong I'll donate £50 to NT.
Don't let a good tournament run gas you.. Lvg finished 3rd at the wc, I'll remind you. Not saying conte will be the same but epl is a diff beast

I was saying something like this last week,I was beyond hyped for LVG after somehow leading the Dutch to 3rd place in Brazil only for all of that to go to **** in less than 2 years :lol: :smh:

Not saying Conte is a fraud at all but I'd temper down my expectations in a new league for him. Who knows how his system works out in the PL,with that said though, the Blues are looking like arguably the most intriguing team in the league next year if they manage to hang on to their star Belgians this summer.

Last edited:
Why does that Olympic Seleção squad already look better than the Copa squad?
laugh.gif
not with Fred on there

I was saying something like this last week,I was beyond hyped for LVG after somehow leading the Dutch to 3rd place in Brazil only for all of that to go to **** in less than 2 years
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Not saying Conte is a fraud at all but I'd temper down my expectations in a new league for him. Who knows how his system works out in the PL,with that said though, the Blues are looking like arguably the most intriguing team in the league next year if they manage to hang on to their star Belgians this summer.
Agreed and I think they are trying to add more to keep Hazard and Courtois happy.  All that's left for them to buy now is Nainggolan

That Barca away looks like a training shirt

That Sevilla away is pure class though

I really hope Ben Arfa goes to HeggysFC. Dude has one of the greatest highlight reels of all time.

Barca away sucks compared to last year. Loved last years. Sevilla looks great. Idk about the Nike V-Neck collar on some kits i want to see them on a person. I love the city away but the V-neck...same with Roma, i like the kit but the neck could be a deal breaker

That Barca away looks like a training shirt

That Sevilla away is pure class though

All of nikes vapor template look like training shirts, because that is pretty much what their training shirts have looked like for the last 5 years. Nikes designs have been disappointing lately.

Came across this reading a MEN article on Pogba

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...fer-news/man-utd-transfer-news-pogba-11542935

View media item 2085429
I wonder how much Raiola pushing Pogba towards coming back to OT has to do with the fact that he stands to earn 25m directly if he delivers Pogba :lol: :rolleyes. In all likelihood,he's probably staying put at Juve if Real doesn't bite this summer. It's always gonna be a longshot trying to get him back which is probably why the clubs been reported to be so willing to pay way over the top and an outrageous fee to make it happen.

I hope he does listen to his agent since he's making sense but players have all the control in situations like this. Dude is still young as hell and would have plenty of time to go to Spain eventually like Raiola mentioned.

This has all the makings of a classic summer long transfer saga though :lol: :x

Who would've thought that Raiola would wield this much influence at the club when Mou signed though? We all thought it'd be Mendes :lol:

Last edited:
Tournaments mean nothing I agree, but if Conte can get Chelsea to adapt his style of play, like Ranieri did with us and let's be honest, they have better players all round, then they will be dangerous. That coupled with no European football could give them a huge advantage.

I just hope they don't get Naingollan :lol: :smh:

Leicester is interested in Mandanda it seems...:nerd:

Apparently Spurs had a deal for Batshuayi wrapped up over a month ago and he was keen on joining yet they never went through with it :lol: :lol:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham...-transfer-deal-pretty-much-wrapped-month-ago/

They also had a deal for Benjamin Mendy almost sealed as well before he ended up in Monaco.

No idea why they passed up on a striker duo of him and Hurrikane...

Last edited:
I wasn't ready for what I just looked up dat man wildin in them pics [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Heber Lopes :wow:

I didn't see that coming

Glad I checked it on my phone instead of my work PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom