❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I came across this earlier Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

@FutbolAlAndalus:
Fútbol de Andalucía Retweeted César Luis Merlo: Wow - potentially big news. Jorge Sampaoli reportedly wants vacant Argentina job. Could leave #Sevilla immediately.

Not sure how credible that is but it could be crazy if it's true :nerd:

Coupe :rofl:

Last edited:
@rck3sactown

Don't you do this - Don't you even ****** dare think about rooting for Portugal Sunday, DON'T. The last thing we need is your Spursy/Kingsy/USMNT-y vibe coming on our side. GET THE **** ALLLLLLL THE WAY UPPPPPPP OUTTA HERE.

Go back to hating me because I called the Copa Centenario a fake Copa America tournament
pimp.gif
too late!!! I'm all in, going to the store to pick up porkchops and all!

Vamos Portugal!!!

and fwiw I did not hate you for the fake tournament, it made for a great running joke especially with the oompa loompas that popped into the thread who had no idea why it was considered a fake tournament 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ever since the golden generation of figo, Rui costa, Joao pinto, etc. Portugal has played attractive football and all it got us was heartbreak and disappointment. If winning ugly and getting lucky is what it takes to win a major trophy, all of us portchops will take it.

Man I've missed the Copa Libertadores, never felt so blessed to live on Pacific Coast time. Pretty good quality of football and the crowds are *LIT*.

Pulling for Atletico.

so Dimarzio saying Pogba has agreed to our terms and will be on a 13 mil a yr contract.. and we are willing to offer 120 for him

Would be such a shift of power to see a team outside of madrid and barca break a transfer record :smokin

so Dimarzio saying Pogba has agreed to our terms and will be on a 13 mil a yr contract.. and we are willing to offer 120 for him

Would be such a shift of power to see a team outside of madrid and barca break a transfer record
smokin.gif
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Most interested part of the DiMarzio news is that he says Pogba's actually agreed to terms :wow: :wow:. Another reminder that money does talk :lol:,was reading somewhere that he'd be making 3x the amount per week he makes at Juve

Juve have been adamant that they wouldn't sell unless he told them to and now there's his agreement on top of the fattest transfer fee ever...

I'm not gonna truly believe it until he's holding up the kit and has his own #isRed hashtag but man its looking a lot more likely than back when the Euros started....:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
First Argentina, then Wade, now Pogba to United?

Worst summer of all time, don't know if my heart can take all of this...

If this does actually go down,they better insert a massive Neymar type release clause in his deal for Real/Barca :lol:

This tournament is still up for grabs. I feel like even Portugal can win it after Germany's poor performance against Italy

You know that the hosts who haven't lost competitively on home soil since before 1960 are still in it right? Disrespectful not to even mention them
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom