❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acting like Juve wasn't in Europa a few seasons back before they recovered from the match fixing scandal :lol

Last edited:
Pogba.png

AZ you need to have more faith in us. We will me a much better defensive team with Kante n Matic as the holding mids

I've been hurt after last season, I don't want to be hurt again :(

Y'all just need 2 more defenders tbh

I think under the new manager the team will play much better than last year
They all quit last season. Lame, yes. But Hazard already looks better than any point last year. Hopefully Koulibaly joins, Zouma can come back and Kante does his thing in the midfield. Ivanovic though. Gotta go. I'm glass half full.

View media item 2126922
Goes both ways. Our players look happy to be with us, whereas yours look like they got hoodwinked into playing for Sunderland instead of Man U. Look forward to seeing Ibra vs Mourinho on the touchline come November.
Who doesn't look happy they signed? Mhki had his agent throw a chair to leave. Zlatan could have went anywhere.. if your players look excited it's probably because they themselves can't even believe you signed em. You can't fool me b, that envy just disguised as hate.

Man U fans out here talking like SAF is still giving orders from the bench and Van Persie is starting at striker. No one has envied you since 2013.

Last edited:
Damn, it's getting mighty salty in here. :lol

View media item 2127033
Season hasn't even started yet. :{

Barca squad numbers for the Joan Gamper trophy. Not sure if some of the players will keep the numbers heading into the campaign.

View media item 2127035
Edit - My son love's that Stormzy vid with Pogba. He does them little dances around the house all the time. He asked me if he could get Pogba United home shirt. I told him only if he scores in each game next weekend. :rolleyes

Last edited:
What you think about Denis S. Getting #6. Will he deliver?

I wasn't bothered by it at all. Suarez has played well since coming back to Barca. Not that anyone can compare but he's not like Xavi. Denis' style of playing is closer to Michael Laudrup.

AZ you need to have more faith in us. We will me a much better defensive team with Kante n Matic as the holding mids

I've been hurt after last season, I don't want to be hurt again :(

Y'all just need 2 more defenders tbh

I think under the new manager the team will play much better than last year

I'd add another forward in there too, I have no confidence Batshuyai will hit the ground running and Costa has the temperament of a pregnant woman. Remy ain't gonna cut it either.

I'm sure we will.play better under Conte, but how much better will be the question. Good enough for top 4? Top 6? That's what I'm worried about

^you're right famb, we'd give just about anything to finish in 5th place
typical Liverpool talking bout the past. I'm talking about right now. Your jealous, right now. No way you look at our recruitment and then your own and feel content. We both not in top 4 but only one of us recruited like we planned to change that.

:lol :lol :lol

I swear some of y'all ain't even fans of any team, just love to hate. It's a great day to be a ManU fan and we've got everyone else trying to get their shade in.

Ibra :hat Miki :hat Bailly :hat Pogba :hat I guess if I saw my rivals making moves like that it'd make me a little jealous too so I'll let y'all get your frustrations out.

Even Psk considering copping his son a United kit, never thought I'd see the day :lol

You guys are right. Man U is the only team that made moves this transfer window.

Should we even play the games this year? Only one club seems to care about winning the title.

Even Psk considering copping his son a United kit, never thought I'd see the day :lol

Whoa, whoa... Pump the brake a bit. I told lil man he had to score a goal in each of his games during the tournament next weekend (or at least have an assist). He has 2 games on Saturday & 2 on Sunday. :lol

For those that have been in the footy threads over the years, they know. I'm a fan of kits in general (even though I've stopped wearing them years ago). I've liked United kits over the years, I just don't like the chevy logo. It looks terrible to me.

:lol :lol :lol

I swear some of y'all ain't even fans of any team, just love to hate. It's a great day to be a ManU fan and we've got everyone else trying to get their shade in.

Ibra :hat Miki :hat Bailly :hat Pogba :hat I guess if I saw my rivals making moves like that it'd make me a little jealous too so I'll let y'all get your frustrations out.

Every season y'all talk the same schift and it ends up being the same thing every year. sekkle and cease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom