❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Memphis to Martial connection almost produced a goal just now,looking forward to seeing more that in the future...

Last edited:
LETS GO PSV

moreno and guardado  
pimp.gif

The City being a "small " club still and the attempt to change things is part of the reason I found myself being a City fan over time. No matter how much money they spend they still feel like the perennial underdogs that I got attached to which is really charming to me. There struggle to glory reminded me of the other sports teams I follow so I got easily attached to the club. I really wanna see them be great for a long time.

Sounds like you should have been a Spurs fan.

Damn! Martial almost had that chip!

Man U and PSG kits are absolute [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The City being a "small " club still and the attempt to change things is part of the reason I found myself being a City fan over time. No matter how much money they spend they still feel like the perennial underdogs that I got attached to which is really charming to me. There struggle to glory reminded me of the other sports teams I follow so I got easily attached to the club. I really wanna see them be great for a long time.

Sounds like you should have been a Spurs fan.

EXACTLY what I though when I read that post,Spurs are true underdogs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom