❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That speaks more to the quality of the list than it does England's youth development.

My son Pulisic though. :pimp:

Wish Mukwale Akale could have gotten a shout, Villareal II coach recently went on record saying he's the most talented player in their entire Academy at the moment.

How do you keep getting banned man? :lol:

Bleek, you my dawg but why the **** you gotta fukcing peacock stitched on your jeans?! The Daddy Yankee comparison is on point :lol:

@SkyNewsBreak: FIFA Ethics Committee confirms it has provisionally banned Sepp Blatter, UEFA president Michel Platini & general secretary Jérôme Valcke  
 @SkyNewsBreak: Fifa confirms Sepp #Blatter has been relieved of his duties and #Fifa vice-president Issa #Hayatou will serve as acting president
There's about to be many casualties in this ongoing FIFA civil war...
nerd.gif

Never change FIFA 
roll.gif

Last edited:
ESPN FC Verified account  ‏@ESPNFC · 32m32 minutes ago
Report: Jurgen Klopp has agreed to become Liverpool's new manager on a 3-year deal. http://es.pn/1Zgu9JX #lfc

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport · 48m48 minutes ago
Jurgen Klopp agrees 3-year deal to become the new Liverpool manager.
The German arrives in the city this afternoon.

Winter transfer window will be interesting

Hopefully this means more Germans in BPL

I like Liverpool's history and I'm trying to sound like a hater - but I would not have taken this job if I was Klopp, no way.

Would have waited for City, Arsenal, or United - but I guess those jobs are up in the air so I get it, he really has nothing to lose - but still, I don't know what Klopp can do, Liverpool are so terrible. I'll enjoy him tho, thought he should have been at Real this season.

Last edited:
screen_shot_2015-04-29_at_11.48.29.png

It will be hilarious if Liverpool turn it around and keep Chelsea out of Champions League/Europa

Last edited:
I watched the Miracle in Istanbul match last night... Still can't believe shevchenko missed that absolute sitter of a rebound for the win

Don't think that Pool could've found a better man to shape the future of the club. I wouldnt be surprised if they start actually challenging for the title in a few seasons. I just hope that his old BVB players stay away :lol:. Hopefully FSG gives him total control over transfers and gets rid of the dumb club politics that have dictated their transfer policy lately.

Klopp in England will be lit :pimp:,shame it's with the Kop though :lol:

Last edited:
Watching King Lewa and Poland try to win this game.

On another note, Basti got injured during warmups for Germany.

Last edited:
I'm lowkey worried about the future now that he's at the helm tbh...dude's been a miracle worker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom