❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true tho.

I mean even the people in here saying "Bye Mourinho..." and all this other **** - ya'll dudes ain't Chelsea fans man, ya'll just want to see it burn down :lol:
:lol:  T'is true, but **** Chelsea :rofl: , I'm loving every minute of this.

:lol: Real life, I'm loving the crash and burn.

Jose should be sacked, but probably won't be. Theres strong arguments for why he should be sacked, and why he shouldn't.

But as a non Chelsea fan, I'd like to see him get sacked, and as a fan of his body of work, I'd like to see him go to PSG and help them win the CL.

That post match interview though.... :rofl:

And I agree with Coupe. Hazard isn't Real quality right now. Madrid isn't a club that buys out of form talent at a bargain price and brings them back to life. Real buys world class talent at world class prices and continues to sharpen them into world beaters.

If this were last transfer window, right after Hazards hell of a season, yeah, they'd pick him up if they were really interested. But as of right now? I can't see it happening.

Hazard needs to either get his form back and help Chelsea bounce back and become the face of the club, or go to PSG (or Arsenal :nerd: :lol:), and get into an easier situation to get your form back and help a club win the CL. There are options, but Real isn't a real one. Unless Ronnie leaves, and they don't pick anyone else up, I don't see it.

I think one thing that is clear is that Hazard is definitely on his way out. He doesn't want to be here.

*One more chance Roman,please,just give me one more chance*
Despite everything the moment in this gif was probably one of the greatest things i've ever seen in football 
roll.gif

Mou against Pep was one of the greatest things in Football history :rofl: :pimp:

Rocking the all whites today

Last edited:
Honestly I didn't like the fact Mourinho went back to Chelsea and he was prepared to stay there for life. I like when he's switching teams every couple seasons and trying to break records. I'd love to see him at PSG and try to win them a Champions League, so him getting fired or leaving Chelsea means nothing to me. Mou and Ibra back :pimp:

But dude, when you have 40 thousand Chelsea fans chanting your name while losing to Liverpool after a terrible start to the season - but when you just won the league 5 months ago, and when we were discussing Chelsea potentially going undefeated 12 months ago - something ain't right, something is wayyyy to fishy here :lol:

It's clearly a narrative being pushed by everyone else who either hates Chelsea or either hate Mou who just want him fired. It's not a theory, it's being proven right in front of you.

Comparing Wayne Roonehh to Mou btw - **** Here Sole, terrible, just awful comparison about my perception. :lol:

Let me move forward to this United game tho and dismiss this Mou talk till Monday, I haven't watched a live EPL game with ya'll this early all season - I want innnnn :pimp:

Last edited:
That interview was golden.

I actually like Mourinho, but it's entertaining to see all this go down.

Uh oh...:lol:

Not looking impressive so far to say the least...

I may have to retract that statement now, I just found out Real Madrid are playing :lol:

No disrespect but I think I rather spend most of my time watching them or Barca. I'll give it a few mins tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom