❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland right now

CEcqsuHUEAIUKRR.jpg

I'm not counting on anything yet. We got that work last time in Dallas. But until then, there's a party in Portland :pimp:

We playing in form right now, I cant see anything stopping us besides a catastrophic injury or a complete meltdown with a 3-1 aggregate lead. If we grab one away goal it will be Hell for Dallas.

Paparrato cannot start for us so Ridgewell needs to do whatever he can to rest his leg. Villafana and Powell needs to be extremely disciplined next week. All they need to do is stay back. Castillo was running all over the left side today and good thing he had no one to deliver a ball into.

What a weekend. Real :smh: what were you doing out there :smh: :smh:
City? Happy for Klopp but what were city doing.

Spurs looked real good yesterday. Dele Alli can ball
Felt bad for Santi Carzola we have all been there

also.... Take all my money now!!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Especially because when/if Sac gets an MLS franchise they'll be with adidas :rolleyes

CUbz4XMUYAAyuy_.jpg
CUbz4YEUAAAxzt7.jpg

If I'm still with the team next season I got you with that 40% off. Honestly not a fan of the home or away though, think they could have done a lot better.

Was wawatching some Drogba videos on YouTube, came across "its a disgrace" match, I'm kinda speechless. If I was Chelsea fan I can't even imagine I how sick I would be. I wonder what would be the fallout if something like that happened now.
I broke my TV at the end of that match. 4 clear pk not given to us, all refs involved should've been fired That was the day I started to hate Barcelona. UEFA did everything they good to make sure they wouldn't have been a Chelsea vs ManU rematch. Barcelona has always been the team that i'm most confident playing against in later stages.

Was wawatching some Drogba videos on YouTube, came across "its a disgrace" match, I'm kinda speechless. If I was Chelsea fan I can't even imagine I how sick I would be. I wonder what would be the fallout if something like that happened now.
I broke my TV at the end of that match. 4 clear pk not given to us, all refs involved should've been fired That was the day I started to hate Barcelona. UEFA did everything they good to make sure they wouldn't have been a Chelsea vs ManU rematch. Barcelona has always been the team that i'm most confident playing against in later stages.
I remember that game :lol: I think that was the one time I legit felt upset about a Chelsea loss. It was, in the words of Drogba, a ******* disgrace.

You got your revenge in 2012. Chelsea had no business reaching that final. Or winning it.

You got your revenge in 2012. Chelsea had no business reaching that final. Or winning it.
I wanted revenge against United. 2 English teams playing in back to back CL finals. Could've changed everything, Barca's dominance might have never been.

The word revenge carries the implication of wrongdoing. United didn't wrong you in that final. Matter of fact, they basically handed you the trophy after Ronaldo slipped during his PK attempt. Then John Terry missed his and well, the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom