❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to see Porto get beat like that

Barca has been on fire almost a calendar year now and its upsetting.

Last edited:
Lol - As a basketball expert, D-Wade is ABSOLUTELY in the top 3-5 off all time in the SG position.

But I wasn't alluding to that, more about how Porto got embarrassed at home, Arsenal is back on play, and Barca are the greatest squad of all time
laugh.gif
I love you bro, but

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got back home to see porto stunk it up today. After watching the highlights, there was only one porto highlight, and it was a goal they almost got off an own goal. What the hell man?

Just got back home to see porto stunk it up today. After watching the highlights, there was only one porto highlight, and it was a goal they almost got off an own goal. What the hell man?

The world has gone mad. Leicester is in first place, I'm going to blame Heggsy for this.

I played FIFA last night with my boy, and he kept calling Leicester, Lie-Chester 
mean.gif

had to correct him real quick

I played FIFA last night with my boy, and he kept calling Leicester, Lie-Chester :smh:

had to correct him real quick

The way I have to correct you every time you use the term "Pork-Chop"?

When you know damn well by now, it's "PORTTTT-Chop" :lol:

:\

MSN is a once in a generation type thing, I doubt we'll see something like it again for a long time. It's like some 30 for 30 ****...

"What if I told you that the best players from the top three countries in one continent would team up..."

Chelsea 3-0 Tel Aviv. Maccabi are just not a good team, the real test will be against Porto at the Bridge

And Porto being beat by Kiev. Great news for Chelsea
LOL that's bad news for Chelsea. We needed Porto to win to be guaranteed a place in the last 16. A loss to Porto now and we are off to Europa

MSN is a once in a generation type thing, I doubt we'll see something like it again for a long time. It's like some 30 for 30 ****...

"What if I told you that the best players from the top three countries in one continent would team up..."

:lol: This!

And i remember all they Neymar hate. The "he won't flourish there he is too selfish can't fit the system". Suarez has such an exceptional work rate out there. And messi the maestro :smh: its an absolute joy to watch.

If Bayern vs Barca ends up happening....insert birdman hand rub gif

If I remember correctly people said the same about Suarez not fitting and playing the Barca way. Boy were they wrong. Took him a handful of games to adjust and look at them now. They're like an orchestra of footy :pimp:

Watch City draw them in the knockout stage like always if we don't secure 1st :frown:

MSN is a deadly front 3 but its not even the best front 3 Barca has had. I would take the front 3 of Ronaldihno, Messi, Eto'o or when they had Henry, Messi, Eto'o over MSN

Naa Henry was a little washed by the time he went to Barca tbh,definitely not in his prime like the new trident is. Also Dinho never really got to play with Messi that much since he was their main #10 and their chemistry was never at the level of these 3 now,him and Eto'o ended up hating each other :lol:

Imo,this Messi,Neymar and Suarez trio is unprecedented and probably the greatest attacking combination I'll ever get the chance to witness in my life. The 3 best South American players all playing on the same wave length...not even fair :x :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom