❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont understand where isco fits in this man city team.
I imagine he would be able to play Yaya's role the best to get into the starting side plus he would do more defensive work than Yaya. If Silva is injured or needs a rest he could play attacking mid maybe even play in Sterlings role some matches cause lately Sterling has been playing on the left wing but moves centrally often throughout the match. Isco is a very versatile player IMO so im sure he could fit in. 

I imagine he would be able to play Yaya's role the best to get into the starting side plus he would do more defensive work than Yaya. If Silva is injured or needs a rest he could play attacking mid maybe even play in Sterlings role some matches cause lately Sterling has been playing on the left wing but moves centrally often throughout the match. Isco is a very versatile player IMO so im sure he could fit in. 
hes not a box to box midfielder though hes a attacking midfileder...very much like silva.

Going down as an Alex on goal his head deflected it in.

@japejapejape  like I just told @HerbShuttles15  i'll have to take you guys word for it cause I don't watch many Real games but people have told me he does his defensive work to where he could play that role if needed but I could have been told wrong.

Has nothing to do with that, you bring no substance at all to this thread.. All you bring is an elitist point of view that isn't necessary to this thread, get lost Barcelona stan.
but it has everything to do with your feelings lmao

lmao @ you trying to get personal.  im sorry i rustled your fragile emotions. 

Last edited:
reckon its over?
Title? Yeah :lol: but I was never seriously considering that. Top 4? I dunno. We'll see.

I'd have been saying different if Mahrez had put the pen away. We'd be level with Arsenal. Bournemouth aren't a bad side at all but I'd expect a win, especially with them having 10 men. Ah wel, whatever will be will be :D still second and City losing. Not the end of the world by a long shot.

Going down as an Alex on goal his head deflected it in.

@japejapejape  like I just told @HerbShuttles15  i'll have to take you guys word for it cause I don't watch many Real games but people have told me he does his defensive work to where he could play that role if needed but I could have been told wrong.
don't get me wrong he does work very hard on both ends but i just don't think he could take yaya's place. they are very different players. 

he definitely would be a great addition to city though especially to try and challenge the elite in europe...yall need to have a deeper squad. 

i think i just don't want to see him go to city and not be and out and out starter for city.  it would kill his confidence more than madrid already has

Last edited:
but it has everything to do with your feelings lmao
lmao @ you trying to get personal.  im sorry i rustled your fragile emotions. lol

It really doesn't, you're an idiot so I am calling you out for it... Talking about our mediocre players but you overpaid for Alex Song and Thomas Vermaelen who is now your starting CB lol :rofl:

Oh and I almost forgot about Alex Hleb... We're so poor but you keep overpaying for our players

Last edited:
Plz hold onto this score. Because if my team is horrible I want every team to suffer along with me damnit!!! Lol

Too many chances not taken advantaged coming from City though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom