❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any rules for body position when throwing the ball in? When I was playing through school, they were always very careful to make sure two feet on the ground and the ball had to go directly over the head, not to the side. Do these rules exist in top flight soccer? Or is it like traveling in the nba where they just don't call it anymore.

They're just not anal about that rule anymore at top flight. I remember playing in my youth when kids would hit a front flip where the ball would be part of the hand stand before launching it over.

At most they'll blow a whistle for taking like 4 huge steps up the field before throwing

They're just not anal about that rule anymore at top flight. I remember playing in my youth when kids would hit a front flip where the ball would be part of the hand stand before launching it over.

At most they'll blow a whistle for taking like 4 huge steps up the field before throwing
ive seen highlights of dudes doing that in leagues

cant say for certain they were top major leagues but it sure wasnt a sunday league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom