❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to do some studying gents. What are some soccer tactics websites? I had some but I lost those bookmarks somehow

got around to the Spurs match finally

cot damn, the energy and constant pressure Poch has the lads playing is really something special.

Sure it was fueled by going down 1-0 early, but the response was resounding resilience, really cool to watch Spurs claw back with quality chance after quality chance and finally breaking thru with Chadli and Rose. Even with the deficit it didn't feel like the match was in much jeopardy.

What a comeback and result
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I feel like no one is talking about Spurs. A lot of Can Heggys FC pull it off. A lot of will Arsenal fail yet again. But meanwhile...tottenham are looking like the most in form team right now.

I am still pulling for City to climb up. Liverpool on wednesday will be tough given the Capital one cup final game (which why was it on BeIn, like seriously...one game on sunday and thats all i got to see :lol:)

In spurts there United looked like old United. I don't know how good rashford really is. but when Martial is back....if memphis can keep it together those 3 are going to be real entertaining to watch.

I won't even lie, Spurs have been on an incredible run lately. And Potti finally got that mentality out of Spurs where they would always implode.

Can they go on and win the title? Possibly, but one thing I will say is that even next season, I can see Spurs being even stronger.

Top 4 spots next season (pending on any random implosions) are going to be very tight.

I've been a long time watcher of futbol but I've never had an actual squad to root for :lol: so many of them! How did some of you guys become fans of your favorite squads?

We suck...that is all

I've been a long time watcher of futbol but I've never had an actual squad to root for :lol: so many of them! How did some of you guys become fans of your favorite squads?
you don't choose the club, the club chooses you

It simply started by watching the most accessible league on TV, which to many of us is the premier league.

I won't even lie, Spurs have been on an incredible run lately. And Potti finally got that mentality out of Spurs where they would always implode.

Can they go on and win the title? Possibly, but one thing I will say is that even next season, I can see Spurs being even stronger.

Top 4 spots next season (pending on any random implosions) are going to be very tight.

Honestly, Spurs winning it, is more "shocking" to me than Leicester winning it, idk why. I know this doesn't make sense because Spurs have been the better club throughout time, but I can't help it :lol:

The Emirates will implode on itself, Claude will die. Idk if Arsenal would be able to take it :lol:

Claude is right though,Wenger needs to be sacked if Spurs win the league from right under their noses tbh :lol: :x

@HEGGSYFC would still way more of a shocker imo and if it happens,it might just be one of the best stories ever in sports truthfully

Last edited:
tbh as much as I want to be all in on this title challenge and Poch having the youngin's playing at an extremely high level.....

I'm still gonna be all in knowing our history of late season self destruction 
laugh.gif

I'll believe it when I see it I guess

I've been on that "let Arsene go" boat for a while tho, Along with Claude, before I even knew who Claude was :lol:

But this time it's serious, if the Tottenham HotSpurs win the EPL this season, straight up rob and steal it from one of the very few years Arsenal has had a legitimate shot to win it. Oh yes, Wenger must go, half of North London will carry him out. Jada's head will explode. It'll be the worst ending ever for Wenger.

Pressure is on Gunners, let's see what happens.

The club does indeed choose you. Important to notice the feels you get if and when you watch certain teams play.

Might have to cop a HEGGSY jersey just off strength of this entire season's debauchery

Word,a Mahrez kit might need to get copped if they do indeed pull it off :lol:

Last edited:
What's the problem :lol:. It's a clean kit and Mahrez is that dude for them,better than copping a kit from the rest of the traditional top 4-5 :lol:.

I like to cop kits of my favorite players regardless of club from time to time,that explains why I even have an old Barca Dinho one :wow:

Watch it become the new Dortmund kit from a few years ago :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe not you but we're really acting like new kits aren't posted on here regularly? :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe not you but we're really acting like new kits aren't posted on here regularly?
laugh.gif
tbh, this is also true 
laugh.gif

I don't think I'd be going out on a limb if I said more of us collect a variety of kits rather than just exclusively club and country 

Last edited:
Maybe not you but we're really acting like new kits aren't posted on here regularly? :lol:

I'm with you. I collect kits I like, club doesn't really matter to me. Only kits I'll never buy are rival Argentine clubs and the Brazilian nat'l team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom