❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
 watched the 1st half at lunch instead of the 2nd. I knew I should have waited for the 2nd.

Most Champions League assists since 2012/13:

C.Ronaldo (11)
A.Di Maria (10)
P.Lahm (9)
A.Iniesta (9)

Roma didn't bring **** to the table :lol: cmon man y'all got to at least do something :lol:

I think after their first, second, third and fourth good scoring chances came up with no goals, they were pretty much spent. Let's not forget once that bum, bale, got off the field, real was much better.

Comical how Arsenal has so many injuries. Arsenal fans cant complain though. Man Utd has just as many. Iwobi, Elneny, and Campbell did VERY well today. Mixed feelings about the Ramsey injury. Other than the Tottenham goal, he's been ABSOLUTE sh*t. I'd rather see and Elneny in midfield with Coquelin than Ramsey. However, the player all Arsenal fans took for granted is Cazorla. His interceptions and command of the midfield is underrated. Ozil assists, but Cazorla creates chances for Ozil to assist. 

Watford next on Sunday.

COYG 

Comical how Arsenal has so many injuries. Arsenal fans cant complain though. Man Utd has just as many. Iwobi, Elneny, and Campbell did VERY well today. Mixed feelings about the Ramsey injury. Other than the Tottenham goal, he's been ABSOLUTE sh*t. I'd rather see and Elneny in midfield with Coquelin than Ramsey. However, the player all Arsenal fans took for granted is Cazorla. His interceptions and command of the midfield is underrated. Ozil assists, but Cazorla creates chances for Ozil to assist. 
Watford next on Sunday.

COYG 

feel like it's the same story every year. Arsenal hobbles across the finish line with a banged up squad :lol:

Very weird question incoming...can anyone source me a Leicester shirt in America :rofl:

Official club store is out so I'm trying to think outside of the box

I hope that whatever club signs him, loans hime back out to Rennes. He needs some more time in France

Yeah same thing with Bozeor, I know I butchered his name lol. They need an extra year of seasoning before they move to the big leagues

Lol I know who you mean. Apparently Pep met with Txiki today in Amsterdam. Word is that they are trying to get Bazoer and Willems to join City.
Rumor also has it that Pep wants to buy Ox.

Only got to see the 2nd half of the Arsenal game. Another brilliant game from Iwobi, it was a joy to watch. Elneny had a great game too. With these injuries, they'll be getting more game time. Elneny for sure, he'll be starting if Rambo is out.
Jack has been running/light training for a few days. he might be back in 2 weeks. With the lack of defenders, I think Wenger might recall Issac Hayden, he's more experienced than any youth defender we have.

If Pep makes a sweep through Netherlands and I have to watch all these upcoming Dutch future stars on other EPL teams, I might just kill Wenger myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom