❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scousers :smh:

Gonna need BVB to wake up this second half...F the coefficient :lol:

Last edited:
imagine being weidenfeller. dude has always been really good, but unfortunately he's german and never really capped for his country in anything meaningful because of neuer :lol: that has to suck so bad. he could start for many other country's national teams

Last edited:
Pulisic 
pimp.gif

Please let him get the winning goal somehow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Awesome seeing Klopp going to greet literally every member of the BVB team and training staff :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
imagine being weidenfeller. dude has always been really good, but unfortunately he's german and never really capped for his country in anything meaningful because of neuer :lol: that has to suck so bad. he could start for many other country's national teams
He's actually the 2nd choice keeper for BVB now. Had an awful season last year and has been replaced this year and only plays in European matches.

But i agree though Weidenfeller in his prime was a wall. Him, Bernd Leno, Ter Stegen all have to play in Neuer's shadow but its not their fault. Neuer is a once in a generation talent, maybe ever for the goalkeeping position.

they talked about how weidenfeller loves dortmund so much, he is okay with being the back up, he wants to retire a dortmund player

Hey guys had a quick question where does everyone go to get their Authentic jerseys? Im looking for the Barcelona third blue kit, a Messi one in a XXL.  If anyone has any info where I could find one it would be appreciated.  Thanks Ya'll.

@Fresh_Arsenal A. Wenger wants a new spine this summer. Kostas Manolas, Granit Xhaka and Alvaro Morata are the targets [Telegraph] :rolleyes

Arsenal will listen to offers for Walcott this summer. He has 3 years remaining on his £140,000 per-week deal | #afc http://ow.ly/i/ihDVK
-I'm okay with this tho

Very exciting match between Liv/Dor today. Both teams were going back to back with the counters pretty much all game.

had no idea, a 17 year old yankee on dortmund, sick
eff this kid :smh:

yea I'm very jealous >:

He's actually the 2nd choice keeper for BVB now. Had an awful season last year and has been replaced this year and only plays in European matches.

But i agree though Weidenfeller in his prime was a wall. Him, Bernd Leno, Ter Stegen all have to play in Neuer's shadow but its not their fault. Neuer is a once in a generation talent, maybe ever for the goalkeeping position.
eff Neuer too

He be actin like that jock who thinks he's above everybody

oh yeah I know he is now haha but he's old. just sucks that he never got to represent his country even with his talent because the god neuer was ahead of him. random thought that popped in my head today seeing him make some vintage saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom