❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cuz the EPL is poppin don't mean the NT is supposed to be good. English players are only good when they're paired with foreign players. NT is garbage and overrated.

As a loooooong time avid basher of the prem, I'd beg to differ. The 3 Lions have some talent & a decent pool to draw from. The biggest problem is Roy & the outgoing FA chairman. Roy needs to stop putting in the likes of shrek & smokey & let players who can actually play in. Plus tactically, Roy never offers any solution whatsoever...

I can't count the number of times I've seen Roy's formation, line-ups, tactics & be like WTF is that? He's forever trying to fit square pegs into round holes... Its like watching on old person trying to in through the out door or attempting to go through a

I think Englands biggest lowkey problem is the play from the midfield they get caught without any ideas a lot (credit to Icelands good marking though for this match) 
Highkey, Wheelchair or Lollana needs to come on.
Hell even Barkley.

I said before the tournament shoehorning Rooney into the midfield isn't a good idea especially when you have other actual midfield options (Lallana who plays better in the MF than on the right wing like he had him, Smokey Jack and Barkely). That has been their biggest problem more than the front three combinations he has tried.

Last edited:
I said before the tournament shoehorning Rooney into the midfield isn't a good idea especially when you have other actual midfield options (Lallana who plays better in the MF than on the right wing like he had him, Smokey Jack and Barkely). That has been their biggest problem more than the front three combinations he has tried.

Have you seen smokey play in the Euro? He looks like he's completing forgotten how to play. Terrible possession, passing is either too long or too short... :smh: Not sure what Roy saw in practice to think smokey was ready to come back.

He looks like Billy Ho in White Man Can't Jump after he lost his mojo trying to reach that rim....

Have you seen smokey play in the Euro? He looks like he's completing forgotten how to play. Terrible possession, passing is either too long or too short...
mean.gif
Not sure what Roy saw in practice to think smokey was ready to come back.

He looks like Billy Ho in White Man Can't Jump after he lost his mojo trying to reach that rim....
This is true he shouldn't have been called in the first place but Roy gonna Roy. 

I would just rather have an actual MFer than Rooney in the midfield

And as I type this he comes on for EDIT: Dier lol

Last edited:
Man, I wish they had the better versions of the new Mercurials (The ones @HEGGSY posted) available in my son's size. They look great. They used to have the top of the line version & a veloce version I used to get for my son but they don't offer that anymore...

As a loooooong time avid basher of the prem, I'd beg to differ. The 3 Lions have some talent & a decent pool to draw from. The biggest problem is Roy & the outgoing FA chairman. Roy needs to stop putting in the likes of shrek & smokey & let players who can actually play in. Plus tactically, Roy never offers any solution whatsoever...

I can't count the number of times I've seen Roy's formation, line-ups, tactics & be like WTF is that? He's forever trying to fit square pegs into round holes... Its like watching on old person trying to in through the out door or attempting to go through a
Nah, England is just overrated. Arguably their golden generation with Lampard, Gerrard, and Rooney in his prime were more talented than this current squad and they still couldn't perform in major tournaments. Not to mention they had Cappello managing them and they still couldn't go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom