❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who knows... Wales might just pull a Greece. 
I would argue Portugal has been more Greece like in this tournament at least Greece won games 
laugh.gif

Been a very fun tournament Wales, and Iceland making it this far is really cool.

Portugal struggles though whereas Wales has had some convincing wins...

Portugal has played some ugly football in this tournament doe.

Welsh pubs gonna be lit tonight.

Last edited:
I would argue Portugal has been more Greece like in this tournament at least Greece won games 
laugh.gif

Been a very fun tournament Wales, and Iceland making it this far is really cool.
The LOLZ if Wales pulls a Greece... on Portugal.

Wilmots is somewhat culpable but the blame is largely on the players. This team has never really played cohesively & relied solely on individual performances.

I want to be annoyed at Wales, but they're so deserving of that.

Players playing in a system that suits them to a tee. Wins games. Who'd have thought. **** you Roy you wanker.

They'll beat Portugal too.

Wilmots is somewhat culpable but the blame is largely on the players. This team has never really played cohesively & relied solely on individual performances.
Communication/chemistry has always been our biggest problem. Always.

I want to be annoyed at Wales, but they're so deserving of that.

Players playing in a system that suits them to a tee. Wins games. Who'd have thought. **** you Roy you wanker.

They'll beat Portugal too.

Makes Roy's comments about systems even more hilariously out of touch. Like I said before he & the fa chairman should be sentenced to being beaten with rolled up newspapers from anyone that cares to every time either are in public. The arrogant ignorance is astounding.

Systems wins you nothing. Football players win you games.

View media item 2088236

Last edited:
Man what a top class goal that was by Robson-Kanu,that turn was filthy :x :x. All their goals were class tbh

@honigstein: It takes real talent to get so little out of this Belgium team

:lol:

Kudos to Hazard though,he really had a great bounce back tourney after last season's disaster campaign. He looked like the only one constantly trying to make things happen when they were down

Last edited:
Wales!!!! Semi final is gonna be lit
Sadly they won't have Ramsey in the semi though :frown:

Analysts here are all in favor of Wilmots out but they're not naming any successors 
laugh.gif

The general concensus seems to be "Wilmots needs to go, we need a change, doesn't matter who, he just needs to go"

Analysts here are all in favor of Wilmots out but they're not naming any successors 
laugh.gif

The general concensus seems to be "Wilmots needs to go, we need a change, doesn't matter who, he just needs to go"
At least we know your next manager won't be Belgian
laugh.gif

Y'all think Wales could beat Portugal without Ramsey?

I really want to see Bale make Ronaldo salty 
laugh.gif

Well damn...

Thibaut Courtois to @sporza:'I think we had the same problems as against Italy. Same tactics, same problem'.

@VVGenechten
Journalist: "Do #BEL need another coach?" Courtois: "He has to make his own decision. I gave him my opinion in the locker room" #WALBEL

There's also been unconfirmed reports of him getting into an actual fight with Wilmots in the changing room

What a ****show breh :rofl: :rofl:

On a more positive notes,it's still the year of the Underdog...

View media item 2088305

Last edited:
Watching Wilmots interview
This man is delusional :smh:
Complete denial, putting all the blame on the defenders. Our analysts are crucifying him :rofl:

Last edited:
Am I wrong in thinking Leicester have shown teams all over that there is no point fearing "the big boys" now

Just attack, press, put them under pressure, go for it. Possession means nothing at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom