❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING: Sky sources: Everton agree deal with Crystal Palace for Yannick Bolasie for fee that could rise to £30m.
He's not worth that much :smh:

@FabrizioRomano #Leicester made official bid for Gabigol: €27M. Inter made bid some days ago and is waiting. The Brazilian will decide his future soon.

Apparently, Benteke is gonna be replacing Bolasie at Palace,really thought he'd stay a little longer at 'Pool given the fee they paid for him...

Last edited:
Damn 2x on worldsoccershop is a pre order. Hope it doesn't take to long, all other sizes were available.

One thing I always wanted for years was for UEFA to have a small tourney at the end of the season in which each of the top 5 countries play thier Team of the Season against each other. And the manager of each side would be the Manager of the Season. That would definitely be fun to watch.

Those a photos of Mahrez are from yesterday, at least they were posted on Reddit yesterday. The article stating that Arsenal was his first choice came out today.

Those a photos of Mahrez are from yesterday, at least they were posted on Reddit yesterday. The article stating that Arsenal was his first choice came out today.

Yeah the pics are def from yesterday I'm surprised it took that long to make it on to this thread :lol:

I'm surprised as well. Neither us nor Chelsea need him as badly as we do a striker or another CB, so if he comes great, but that doesn't solve problems.

Apparently, Benteke is gonna be replacing Bolasie at Palace,really thought he'd stay a little longer at 'Pool given the fee they paid for him...

He was a Rodgers guy, when Klopp arrived it became evident Benteke wasn't in his plans.

Last edited:
Benteke didn't seem to fit what pool was trying to do

agreed and honestly Origi looks worth the risk. Dude could be something special.

Mahrez to chelsea would be nuts for the PL this year. Hazard on one side and Mahrez on the other...no thank you to being a defender facing them

He was a Rodgers guy, when Klopp arrived it became evident Benteke wasn't in his plans.
Benteke was a panic buy from Rogers. Quite frankly Rogers didn't seem to have a plan and just purchased players who played well for a set period of time and hoped that they would do the same for him. At times it just seemed like he was fielding guys and hoping one of them took off.

agreed and honestly Origi looks worth the risk. Dude could be something special.

Mahrez to chelsea would be nuts for the PL this year. Hazard on one side and Mahrez on the other...no thank you to being a defender facing them
Origi is great, dude can dribble and can create, but so can Sturridge. Would love to try a 2 striker system with them both to see if they can gel and create chemistry among the two of them.

Yeah I think we have enough forwards and wingers with Sturridge, Origi, Firmino, and Mane.

Don't forget Ings and Markovic. Although I haven't been impressed with Ings. Dude gets into the right spots, but just can't score. Markovic seems to lack confidence.

Last edited:
No way Ings is getting pt with the wealth of forward options Klopp has now :lol:

Benteke will always have that golazo at OT from his time with the Scousers I guess,still filth :x

Last edited:
One thing I always wanted for years was for UEFA to have a small tourney at the end of the season in which each of the top 5 countries play thier Team of the Season against each other. And the manager of each side would be the Manager of the Season. That would definitely be fun to watch.

That would be interesting

I love the idea of Sturridge and Origi together but you play them side by side or put Origi as a #9 and Sturridge in behind?

Then Mane outside? Mane has looked really good in preseason (i know its preseason). But early in the year at southampton he was one of the top players in the PL for me before his drop off and benching. If he can stay consistent that is a great great addition by Klopp

Don't forget Ings and Markovic. Although I haven't been impressed with Ings. Dude gets into the right spots, but just can't score. Markovic seems to lack confidence.

I really like Markovic, I hope he stays at Liverpool he's only 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom