⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD was fragile before he was making deep playoff runs. DFS legend like we’ve said before.

If he’s sore at all, you gotta sit him. He’s never been an iron man. Hopefully we don’t see him for another 6 weeks.

is life better or worse for you that you seem to overly care about my opinion and hang on everything I say?
Just a yes or no question

I just think that in the context of meaningless conversation about sports on an internet message board, suffering with a team thru their worst stretch in history and then giving up on them right when they put together a dynasty just to bandwagon D'Angelo russell from team to team is one of the more hilarious things I've ever seen 😂. And I'm reminded of it everytime you lament about D'lo and the wolves. That's all. Nothing personal.

Only thing that comes close is the guy on here who ditched the Lakers right when they picked up Shaq and Kobe and became a clipper fan 🤣🤣. But he at least has a sense of humor about it

Last edited:
AD was fragile before he was making deep playoff runs. DFS legend like we’ve said before.

If he’s sore at all, you gotta sit him. He’s never been an iron man. Hopefully we don’t see him for another 6 weeks.

Bron is like the T-1000. AD is more like humpty dumpty.

It's crazy how the tall and lanky dudes are more prone to achilles injuries. Must a connective tissue problem with players with that body type and their anatomy.

Last edited:
AD situation sucks. League is always better when all it’s stars are healthy and playing. Sounds eerily similar to what was going on with KD in the ‘19 playoffs, so I really hope AD takes time to get right before playing again.

Who switched from the lakers to the clippers cause of Shaq and Kobe?
casper90403 casper90403

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, essential1 essential1 left the Lakers right before they got Bron and AD then left the nets right before they got Kyrie KD and harden then left the warriors right before they get the #2 and Steph comes back with a monster year to take them back to the playoffs. All to be a fan of the worst team and possibly worst franchise in the league and follow D'lo around :lol:. The irony is just too rich. If you can't see the humor in that and laugh at yourself then you might just be a fuddy duddy

Drummond wore this last night:

EuPshfcXUAAVABb.jpg

:lol:

Up there with AD's "That's All Folks" outfit.

Drummond has been linked to the raptors for years now. I was wondering why cleveland had the best odds to trade for Lowry the other day

Powell, Baynes and two smaller salaries (McCaw, Davis, Johnson) works for Drummond, but four for one trades in the middle of the season are never realistic.

Also, I feel like Nurse would kill Drummond after a couple of weeks. :lol:

Perhaps Masai just wants to get off Powell's contract next season, but he's been pretty good.

Probably not because Tatum doesn't have a large sample size of underwhelming performances.

If he did he would get the same slander.

looks like Tatum and brown cant play together

time to break them u

5373DE0E-B7C6-4FDC-9801-E628C8C85798.jpeg
Dont mind me just throwing my jabs when i can..

casper90403 casper90403

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, essential1 essential1 left the Lakers right before they got Bron and AD then left the nets right before they got Kyrie KD and harden then left the warriors right before they get the #2 and Steph comes back with a monster year to take them back to the playoffs. All to be a fan of the worst team and possibly worst franchise in the league and follow D'lo around :lol:. The irony is just too rich. If you can't see the humor in that and laugh at yourself then you might just be a fuddy duddy

:lol:
I will say though as a die hard Laker fan, I’ll admit, none of this recent success feels organic to me. Not that it matters and I know I’m in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom