⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides want to move on from each other, so the Blake buy-out is going to come down to just how much money he’s willing to give up in exchange for his freedom. Gonna have to be a lot. Good thing he’s earned some endorsement money and has his foot in the door in the entertainment biz.

Last edited:
National Anthem at sports is weird as hell.

Imagine clocking into work and having to listen to that before you start your day. Or someone coming out in front of a movie theater audience to perform it before hitting the previews. Or at a concert. That's some real Russia/North Korea ****.

Y'all know how it goes.. Will Blake miraculously unwash himself? Or is blake no longer washed because the Lakers are looking at him so now they a super team? Or are they not a super team with blake? Is Blake trash or kosher? Is he valuable or handicapped? Vigorous or fragile? Find out next time of DBZ

How will they spin it?

Can somebody please rationalize to me why the Pistons would ever consider buying out Blake's $50 mil?

Imagine clocking into work and having to listen to that before you start your day. Or someone coming out in front of a movie theater audience to perform it before hitting the previews. Or at a concert. That's some real Russia/North Korea ****.

I don't have a Canadian nor a US citizenship so I always feel forced to have to listen to the anthem. Glad it's not just the immigrants though lol

Blake would be an interesting piece and I'd rather have him on the Lakers than not but I'm not exactly sure what niche he fills, especially when AD comes back. What does Blake Griffin do that Trez and Kuzma don't?

The Lakers need someone to fill the shot blocking and rebounding hole that Dwight/Javale left.

Blake on the Lakers would be hilarious. They’re eventually gonna be a team full of players that the fanbase hated :lol:

He’ll be a Warrior to stick it to both LA teams

It be weird as hell seeing my daughter saying the pledge and doing all the other “patriotic” bs in her class’s curriculum from a grown up perspective, knowing how the overall country feels about a lil black girl

Legit brainwashing starts early, gotta undo all that on the regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom