⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves/Wiz been kind of a fun watch.

Ant really just needs to work on that shot selection. Don't take all those off dribble 3s. He can get in the paint at-will with the combo of his handle, strength, and athleticism. Just stay in attack mode. Should be an easy 20 a night for him starting next year.

I was telling my brother ant’s shooting ain’t caught up to his imagination yet.

DeKobe has 7 assists in the first half. Alright

Having a solid season

His demise overstated?
Massively. I definitely understand the disdain for his unwillingness to shoot 3s, but I think folks in here have gone overboard with it and not taken into account the other positive things he does.

He'd probably be like the best 3rd option in the league other than one of the Brooklyn guys if he were in a different situation.

This is the Philly I worry about in the playoffs. Scoring is flat and we have to rely on Embiid to hit back to back 3s. Tobi is out and he definitely would have helped get a bucket.

This is the Philly I worry about in the playoffs. Scoring is flat and we have to rely on Embiid to hit back to back 3s. Tobi is out and he definitely would have helped get a bucket.
If Sous Chef hits 2 more shots it’s a different story. But I agree, still think the problem is solved by adding a competent guard who can create for others. Having Shake as the only guy who can create his own shot in the all bench lineups and we’re asking teams to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom