⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we’ve all watched enough basketball to know that to team at the top who isn’t even supposed to be there at ASB often ends up not there by the end of the season :lol: Can’t recall the last time I this excited for a second half of the season. Standings will probably look nothing like they do now.

Agreed. Also because I think we’ll see some personnel moves during the break too. I’m not anticipating any blockbuster trades, but I expect both the Clippers and Lakers to at least pick up guys off the buyout market.

But really, with how intense the 2nd half schedule is, teams staying healthy and keeping guys out of COVID could have a big impact on how the standings shake out.

EYE am not complaining. Simply making an observation.

Ben Simmons is an all-star without a jumper and a DPOY candidate but he has literally averaged ~16/8/8 every season of his career indicating minimal improvement. However, despite his flatline statistics, with his improved defense, he has increased his overall impact on the game.

Those are facts and there’s nothing really to say about Ben Simmons outside of that.

EYE am not complaining. Simply making an observation.

Ben Simmons is an all-star without a jumper and a DPOY candidate but he has literally averaged ~16/8/8 every season of his career indicating minimal improvement. However, despite his flatline statistics, with his improved defense, he has increased his overall impact on the game.

Those are facts and there’s nothing really to say about Ben Simmons outside of that.

Pin it.

The Dan Le Batard Show suggested Joakim Noah is a HOFer??
Back 2 Back NCAA National Champion!
1614784043458.gif

2X NCAA Champ, 2X AS, 1X All-NBA, 3X All-Defensive, 1X DPOY with 8/8/3/1/1 averages in 13 seasons in the league.

Poor Mans Rudy Gobert with a unique fashion sense. Just annoying in a different fashion.

and ima still be in here every morning, after games doing what i do win or lose talking bout simmons

just know none of yall are stopping me from doing what i do at the end of the day its what i enjoy talking about

soon yall will see the vision

lawdog1 lawdog1 im only ever on NT in the morning if you ever notice (to pass time at work) so if you are wondering yes i have a life..A very good one at that

I have Ben Simmons's RC so for my own personal interest I hope he continues to excel so I can get a return on this thing.

Ben simmons is the DPOY
Joel is the MVP
Doc is the COTY
Anything short of a finals appearance will be a huge failure.

Believe the Lakers are ADs team if you want. If Bron was out all this time they’d barely be afloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom