⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was entertained by it, it’s all star game, cats want game 7 bad boys defense. This year I think cause of the fans, it was just off

i like the format, has pickup game feel. I kinda like the Kobe tribute with the 24 pts in the 4th but wouldn’t mind standard 4Q since mvp trophy is named after Kobe.

rooting for Steph was odd tonight but him & Dame put on a show

Post pregnant tiddays
mama.gif

How can TNT be so great with Inside the NBA, but so god damn terrible with their commentators???

I’ll never understand :lol:

Y'all be ready to die arguing about these dudes. Whole time they like each other :lol:

They got real competitive tension. That “old school” rivalry between them dudes is very real. The stuff that people claim doesn’t exist in the nba anymore, does with these cats specifically. Peep the Steph/Bill Simmons pod, and some other Bron interviews.

But these dudes been respected each other. There’s a Bron, KD, Steph and Kyrie dynamic that’s multi layered. But they been respected each other. One day, they will talk about it all on nba tv or some ****.

Y'all be ready to die arguing about these dudes. Whole time they like each other :lol:

All of these dudes are friends, all of them run pick up games in the Summer. NBA players consider themselves a fraternity.

But dudes will go to war over these guys while they just sit back and laugh at fans :lol:

Yea there are a couple of beefs here and there but absolutely nothing as serious as fans like to make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom