⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensive Foul
Carry
Double
Travel
MAYBE Kick Ball

Are the only things that need to be called in pick-up.

Any other call is #Cultural
Lmao

situational though

how about if I’m going up for a rebound , fat boy tries to go thru my body from behind and knocks me out of the way, ball goes out of bounds. Aka obvious over the back. I called my foul idgaf. It led to arguing

Vucci ain’t going nowhere unless you letting go of a lottery pick

Right.

Someone posted something yesterday (from Mark Stein?) saying Orlando wants a big come up for Vuc, a slightly less big come up for Gordon, and that Fournier and T Ross can be had pretty easily.

Vuc is having a career year and has years on his contract, so you're probably looking at two first rounders at minimum. Or a first and a good young player, to go with the necessary salary.

Right.

Someone posted something yesterday (from Mark Stein?) saying Orlando wants a big come up for Vuc, a slightly less big come up for Gordon, and that Fournier and T Ross can be had pretty easily.
Yea sounds about right...knowing how bad ownership wants the playoffs every season tho they probly run it back next year and hope their guards healthy

Fournier is in an interesting spot. Still only 28, puts up numbers at a coveted position, and a free agent this summer. With a bare free agent class, he's going to get paid. The Magic should probably move him unless they want to re-sign him to a $70M+ contract.

Considering how big of a deal was made of desean Jackson’s comments less than a year ago (and rightfully so)....

doesn’t seem like some folks have the same kinda energy

I think of Don’t Google as mainly a scorer, but can he make plays too? Decent at running P-n-R?

Lmao

situational though

how about if I’m going up for a rebound , fat boy tries to go thru my body from behind and knocks me out of the way, ball goes out of bounds. Aka obvious over the back. I called my foul idgaf. It led to arguing

Loose Ball fouls are for dudes from the SUburbs.

I don’t fault anyone for being born into religion, but you’ve got to be next-level stupid to find religion as an adult.

Guess you’re never too old to be brainwashed.

You're really tryna derail this thread and have a religious debate? Fam, there's an entire thread on this in the General

D_TJqDSXUAI8G8h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom