⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
initially i saw it as a possible flagrant
but upon review and seeing it from different angles, it couldve just been a loose ball foul rather than a tech since he didnt make contact when his arm went back up
a tech was better than getting a reg foul cause dude wouldve been riding the bench the rest of the game

them saying his elbow was unnaturally high was some garbage. Even after review they came up with that.

and back to wiseman. You get called for a BS call and then go shoot jump hooks over 6-2 guards. Not encouraging

them saying his elbow was unnaturally high was some garbage. Even after review they came up with that.

and back to wiseman. You get called for a BS call and then go shoot jump hooks over 6-2 guards. Not encouraging
it was though
he made contact with trez on his way down, then he raised the arm trying to clear space with the elbow bent

Bigs are taught to keep their hands high why they don’t have the ball? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He caught him with the elbow initially and did that extra **** which caused the whistle.

Bigs are taught to keep their hands high why they don’t have the ball? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He caught him with the elbow initially and did that extra **** which caused the whistle.

for rebounds yes. Hands high. He hit trez the first time. Trez took a dive on the near the elbow

what’s unnatural?
38129B90-B39B-4C74-9A95-EA3C0A44958C.jpeg

Yup. I'm here. :pimp:

vc3fan vc3fan is around here some here lol

Not interested in discussing bball on here daily like some do. The other Nets fans that were here left for twitter. Slowly growing out of NT myself.

As far as the Nets, the team is playing well. That game last night shouldn't have been as close as it was but they won.

i am here still every now and then. I think one year i was one of people in charge of Nets thread (granted i think that was the 12-70 yr so that was probably best i not help again lol)

They have played great. I think there might be some lag once KD is back and Griffin is in fold. But this is all still surreal to me. Im still use to yelling at Johan Petro for missing Patrick Ewing level layups. Lol. I was a ticket holder from kidd arriving to end in newark. And even witnessing two nba finals in person, this is a much different feeling. The talent is MUCH different. Hahaha

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers , that second movement was cause his hands were high for a rebound? Chill out man. He didn’t even go after it after the initial effort. He hit him the first time and doubled back.

Nothing’s unnatural about a still image. What the play. You know that second swing of his bow wasn't an attempt to get the ball.

i am here still every now and then. I think one year i was one of people in charge of Nets thread (granted i think that was the 12-70 yr so that was probably best i not help again lol)

They have played great. I think there might be some lag once KD is back and Griffin is in fold. But this is all still surreal to me. Im still use to yelling at Johan Petro for missing Patrick Ewing level layups. Lol. I was a ticket holder from kidd arriving to end in newark. And even witnessing two nba finals in person, this is a much different feeling. The talent is MUCH different. Hahaha
:wow::wow::pimp:

They've played the Pacers, Warriors, Kings x2, Magic, Mavs, Spurs, Rockets, Celtics, Pistons, and Knicks in that stretch
Don’t they have the best record against teams with .500 record or better ...

Edit they are 17-3 against teams .500 or better.
10-10 against teams below .500.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom