⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA has always promoted individuals over teams.
Not to that extent I don't see tnt or other networks taking it that far. It's corny in poor taste and part of the reason this leagues has lost so many fans. They'll use these guys names as much as possible for profit than **** on them as soon as they ain't as profitable. Don't like it. Celebrating and acknowledging individual brilliance is different than just whoring out these guys names so guys with desk jobs can make more money.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Sixers need Embiid healthy.

If he's healthy, they've got a shot. He might average 35/15 in a series against the Nets - and they're without a doubt the best equipped of anyone out East - maybe in all of basketball - to throw bodies at Brooklyn's stars on the other end.
Biggest difference is Tobias on defense. He was defending Yawnist just as good as Ben was until Scott Foster decided to Scott Foster. Also defended JuJu good on Tuesday

Sure he’ll get cooked on the perimeter by KD (I mean who doesn’t) but he wouldn’t be total liability out there

Yalll can’t be serious about philly making the finals
Lmaoooo nets lakers finals for sure . If y’all got that much hope they +500 on fd .

Yalll can’t be serious about philly making the finals

If healthy and probably with some more piece incoming, I don't think it's too unrealistic. The Heat came in and surprised everyone last year. Nets are obviously a big obstacle yeah, no denying that. Will be interesting to see how they are at full strength and if they can maintain physical and mental health.

If healthy and probably with some more piece incoming, I don't think it's too unrealistic. The Heat came in and surprised everyone last year. Nets are obviously a big obstacle yeah, no denying that. Will be interesting to see how they are at full strength and if they can maintain physical and mental health.

What extra pieces they getting ? Lowry ? Who they giving up for that . Sure let’s say everyone’s healthy they still got no chance against Brooklyn . Like I said Embid needs to get out of philly . Simmons has not improved that shot they ain’t getting no where . Ain’t no stoppping the nets from scoring but hey everyone can see Tobias and Simmons bricking a lot of shots

What extra pieces they getting ? Lowry ? Who they giving up for that . Sure let’s say everyone’s healthy they still got no chance against Brooklyn . Like I said Embid needs to get out of philly . Simmons has not improved that shot they ain’t getting no where . Ain’t no stoppping the nets from scoring but hey everyone can see Tobias and Simmons bricking a lot of shots

Lowry is on an expiring so the ask probably wouldn't be too high. Danny Green would probably be the starting point.

Embiid needing to get out of Philly makes zero sense to me so I'll leave that alone. He's having an MVP year.

If the Nets put it all together then making the finals wouldn't be shocking either. But I picked Philly from the beginning and I'm sticking with it.

Explain how you don’t believe Philly can beat the Nets

It’s simple nets offense can’t be stopped their big 3 gonna outscore philly . Nets defense slightly getting better in the playoffs expect it to get better . Don’t he surprised when you 5 for 16 games from Tobias and the 6 turnovers from Ben when they leave him with 10 foot of space to shoot the ball . I’ll give u better odds than fd if ur that confident . Oh yah Toronto not giving up Lowry for green no Chance lol

Oh yah Toronto not giving up Lowry for green no Chance lol

That would be the starting point to make the salaries work. Obviously more players, picks and even teams involved.

Sounded like Toronto wanted to good by Fat Boy and he's from Philly.

It’s simple nets offense can’t be stopped their big 3 gonna outscore philly . Nets defense slightly getting better in the playoffs expect it to get better . Don’t he surprised when you 5 for 16 games from Tobias and the 6 turnovers from Ben when they leave him with 10 foot of space to shoot the ball . I’ll give u better odds than fd if ur that confident . Oh yah Toronto not giving up Lowry for green no Chance lol
LOL

what’s the better odds you giving

Biggest difference is Tobias on defense. He was defending Yawnist just as good as Ben was until Scott Foster decided to Scott Foster. Also defended JuJu good on Tuesday

Sure he’ll get cooked on the perimeter by KD (I mean who doesn’t) but he wouldn’t be total liability out there
If I'm them, Ben's playing KD all night for 7 games.. Give Ben breaks when KD takes his and try to play that matchup as much as possible.. Put Thybulle and Green on Kyrie/Harden.

Tobias can chase Harris around and only switch when he has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom