⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh. I don't think I STAN for anybody
Eug3vgeXMAEAvbi

Ehhh. I don't think I STAN for anybody but its the internet.

I'm not against it, but from what I remember from that album (I haven't heard it YEARS, I don't like it), she did not rap THAT much on it, and it really wasn't anything crazy bars wise.

Just one mans view though I'm glad yall like it and I will never truly be against black people getting shine and eating.
I don’t think anyone is hearing Miseducation and thinking that she has crazy bars. It’s just a masterfully put together and produced album. Songs are really good. Stood the test of time for sure. There’s a solid amount of rap/rap-singing on there. She was ahead of her time, IMO. Of course her legend generally grew because of only dropping the one album, but that one album is definitely a classic.

I didn’t mean Drake Stan as a slight either. I thought that was just your thing.

I don’t necessarily mean just the album but 50 as an artist due to the combination of album x buzz. Only buzz I can recall near that level is Ye around the same time and Wayne a few years later.

Speaking of College Dropout ‘Ye, which ones of y’all were rocking double, maybe eem triple polos with the collars popped?
only thing we doubled up on were durags back in the 2000s
hubie.png

Mitchell closed the Raptors out.
thought they were toast tonight after that 6 pt margin in the last 2 minutes of play then went on to lead. really wild game. also bad defense in the end for the Jazz. how in the world did Pascal Siakam even got free with a pick is beyond me. leading by 3 with 3.x seconds remaining and they were inside the paint? the heck?

Meh, people drop 40 more consistently than him.

He's only done it twice in 2 years, thats not impressive, in fact it shows how much he doesnt play to his ability.
big draft bust along with his pal Jabari Parker. one time, I was hopeful with this dude and even got an Adidas endorsement. his career is way worse than Derozan. same goes for his shoes which only lasted 7 months on my feet.

thought they were toast tonight after that 6 pt margin in the last 2 minutes of play then went on to lead. really wild game. also bad defense in the end for the Jazz. how in the world did Pascal Siakam even got free with a pick is beyond me. leading by 3 with 3.x seconds remaining and they were inside the paint? the heck?
Siakam had an open three but decided to take a contested two over Gobert instead with a minute and change left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom