⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers have all their picks, young talent and can offer some cap relief
With Brogdon Philly is a 60 win team so those picks will be at the very bottom of the draft. Maxey went outside of the lottery in a weak draft, he’s not a blue chip prospect at all.

Then Brog is on the right side of 30 and I’m trading him within the conference to a team with Simmons Embiid & Tobias who are all also on the right side of 30, so Philly’s title window will still be wide open whenever I’m ready to contend.

I will need MUCH more than Maxey & some (very) late first round picks

If they could make the money work, a short rental on Derozan wouldn't be the worst move the Mavs could make.
I've said this for months :lol:

There's enough perimeter shooting around. Obviously doesn't help defensively, but that's not how you're going to beat anybody anyways.

With Brogdon Philly is a 60 win team so those picks will be at the very bottom of the draft. Maxey went outside of the lottery in a weak draft, he’s not a blue chip prospect at all.

Then Brog is on the right side of 30 and I’m trading him within the conference to a team with Simmons Embiid & Tobias who are all also on the right side of 30, so Philly’s title window will still be wide open whenever I’m ready to contend.

I will need MUCH more than Maxey & some (very) late first round picks
We’ll have Michael Rubin give up 30% ownership stake in Fanatics lol

I've said this for months :lol:

There's enough perimeter shooting around. Obviously doesn't help defensively, but that's not how you're going to beat anybody anyways.
I don't love him - but they're definitely not worse giving DFS minutes to DeRozan.

Brogdon is probably the best fit of almost anybody that's been rumored to be available - but they've got no way to pull that off.

Derozan would be playing with his best teammate to date.
But its still derozan if anything you cleared cap space for the summer.

Screenshot_20210323-112953_Chrome Beta.jpg

Has to be Tim and a first rounder 35m in salary between James and Tim . Dallas also got a weird team paying 3Mid levelPlayers 11 11 and 9
9E284B6C-D7FB-4CC6-81BD-9307047378FB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom