⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray bringing up offense in a conversation about defense?

I think Dray is a better team defender, put Tony was way better as a a perimeter / one on one defender.

I ran into a dude who looks exactly like KD in the grocery store, had the same square goatee like he knew it and leans into it. I posted it on here or maybe in the NBA thread of whatever year it was.

While he doesn't look like Magic, there is a young brotha outchea killin the game when it comes to playing hoopers...

Mans even played KD is a struggle bio pic...
Kevin-and-Wanda-620x372.jpg

I think HBO dropped the ball on this one.

Idk why but these random casting choices will always remind me that FLEX played MJ

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't take it as him only liking the negative side of a culture. If I'm not mistaken, he's mentioned that he's not into the older artist from the reggae scene as well. He's young and just likes what he likes similar to most young people these days. You ask them about certain artist or genre of music and they will tell you that its old people's music. I know it's the internet and he has some outlandish takes at times, but he's one of the last posters I would think that about.

Y'all going at the most harmless poster in here while @QU!K is still running around. @antidope in the financial thread and stocks thread dropping gems and helping to educate his fellow black brothers and some other good cats from the other races and y'all in here disparaging his image over music.
Its funny seeing some folks agree with "Coach Hubie" on his 3rd sn :lol:

If he could check Mike Ima go out on the climb and say he could check Dame.

Mike had 46 points on 16-26 shooting and a game winner in that :lol:

Yeah, maybe he made things a little more difficult.

All I'm saying with regards to Dame is that there was nobody in the league during that time that was a high volume 3pt shooter with range while also being an elite athlete that could blow by. Switching onto guards nowadays is WAY different. I'm not saying Rodman couldn't do it, but he definitely did not have to back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom