⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is the kind of Laker team I’m used to seeing.
1616544517536.jpeg

1616544542687.jpeg

1616544441808.jpeg

Idk, man. Yes he was unreal in the playoffs but what did you think of regular season Herro? Just looking at his numbers, his 3-ball and FT shooting are worse this year so something has to be going on there. Same with Duncan Robinson to be honest but he’s still shooting at respectable a 38% although his FT % went from 93 to 83. I’m definitely keeping Herro of Duncan in a Lowry trade, though. Bertans is looking like he finessed the Wiz, though |l
It could be a sophomore slump but I just don’t think he was as good as he was hyped up to be. Someone here said they could see him being Devin booker. He was untouchable in a trade for JAMES HARDEN. He nowhere close to being that.

Yeah. A few players on the Heat wasn't ready for the quick start. AD wasn't his usual self as great as he is. You right they're pros but this has been a strange year for the NBA and the world period.
Something something C U L T U R E something something

but with that elite south beach fitness program, they should always be ready

It could be a sophomore slump but I just don’t think he was as good as he was hyped up to be. Someone here said they could see him being Devin booker. He was untouchable in a trade for JAMES HARDEN. He nowhere close to being that.
Nah bro, The Heat themselves said that which I don’t if that’s better or worse but I want to absolve us regulars in the thread of that take :lol:

The Heat, who drafted Herro with the No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, are high on Herro and rightfully so. In fact, during an appearance on Zach Lowe's "Lowe Post" podcast, Miami-based sports personality Dan Le Batard said the organization thinks the Heat rookie can be even better than Booker.

"I don't know if this is a story that's been told before or not but they're watching his workout and in his workout, they have this shooting drill that they've had for a long time and Tyler Herro was better than anyone has ever been in it. Even Ray Allen. There was nobody who's ever been better in that shooting drill than Tyler Herro was," Le Batard said. "And I don't know whether this is true or not, but they think he can be better than Devin Booker."

https://247sports.com/college/kentu...ro-can-be-better-than-Devin-Booker-151355960/

I’m for sure throwing him a Jim trade, though. Not doing so was an unintelligent decision if that is the truth.

Randle gotta be most improved player

Randle always had the potential even since the laker games . Early years he tried to play bully ball he developed his shot and his offensive game just transformed happy for him

Side note why are Hayes and hart not starting . I still don’t get this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom