⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I wish Voochi Mane would’ve been a magic lifer. CrZy how Orlando can’t get it together despite being based in florida.

Yeah, I’m good. Lakers can have him.
:lol: Real talk, this s is why I would be fearful of signing him if I was a GM:

He’s not going to get a max but the fact that he believes will leads me to believe he’s going to go out there and do the most. Like everyone says “We just need him to rebound, defend the paint and rim run like Dwight last year” but he’s clearly not ready to accept that role. Drummond is gonna be out there calling isos and trying to create for himself in the post like he’s The Dream.

Midseason too? I have a bad feeling about that signing.

Is Andre Drummond better than Nic Claxton
No way. Claxton doesn’t move like a penguin and can competently switch on the perimeter. Did you see him the other night against Portland. Showed no fear and clamped up Dame on a crucial possession at the end.

Do the Nets still have a roster spot? Couldn’t Drummond wind up there?
He’s meeting with them so I assume they do but I don’t see the point of them adding him into their big rotation.

Last edited:
I think if the Knicks offer the biggest bag Drummond is going to go there. I don't understand the move really, but if he cares about market so much, I can see him wanting to secure the biggest bag too.

We'll take him. It's not like he'll be an option when anything counts. The first time he gets 20 &20 yall gonna wish yall had him.

I mean it's not so bad, getting to play out your last year's by the crib.

I get why it sucks to be traded, but this is about as good a landing spot for Lou as there could be. Hometown, probable playoff team, he’s played with Gallo before and had success.

If he we had shipped him to Minnesota for Rubio, that would be reason to retire.

I think if the Knicks offer the biggest bag Drummond is going to go there. I don't understand the move really, but if he cares about market so much, I can see him wanting to secure the biggest bag too.

he'll go wherever he gets paid the most and i highly, highly doubt the knicks will offer him the money he thinks he deserves or wants. he ain't **** lol

Good luck to the team that signs Andre Drummond and expects anything out him. He is the textbook guy that looks like he only plays cause he was big and people told him "You could make a lot of money doing this"
It sucks cuz he's not bad for someone that clearly doesn't give a **** about actually being good. Imagine if he did.

It sucks cuz he's not bad for someone that clearly doesn't give a **** about actually being good. Imagine if he did.

IDK. I was thinking his problem is that he thinks he’s much better than he is. Seems to be hanging on to the delusion that he should be an offensive focal point instead of fully embracing the screener/rebounder/paint presence role.

Its crazy to me that someone can think this way about playing basketball. Dudes just there to get checks and go home. Like its a "regular job"

Its crazy to me that someone can think this way about playing basketball. Dudes just there to get checks and go home. Like its a "regular job"
It is just a job :lol:. So many dudes actually don’t enjoy playing because of how much of a business it is. It’s not like us hooping at the local Y. Think fans lose sight of that.

IDK. I was thinking his problem is that he thinks he’s much better than he is. Seems to be hanging on to the delusion that he should be an offensive focal point instead of fully embracing the screener/rebounder/paint presence role.
That's another problem but I don't think the 2 issues are mutually exclusive
Part of being good is knowing your role and maximizing your potential in that role
He does neither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom