⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken wings when dudes are in the post

defenders running into guys and then bouncing off flopping

Also a guy getting stonewalled on a screen is not an offensive foul :lol: just because the defender run directly into a screen and gets run over doesn’t mean the screener is initiating contact

He been balling I admit. MPJ should be the #2 over there though. He’s better than Murray
That MPJ was the perfect storm. I think that was the year they won 50 games or close to it but finished 9th in the West. Had the luxury of picking the kid who was supposed to be #1 but fell due to injuries. Can’t blame the teams that passed on him. Then the next year MPJ didn’t even play and they still finished 2nd in the West :sick:

That MPJ was the perfect storm. I think that was the year they won 50 games or close to it but finished 9th in the West. Had the luxury of picking the kid who was supposed to be #1 but fell due to injuries. Can’t blame the teams that passed on him. Then the next year MPJ didn’t even play and they still finished 2nd in the West :sick:

Kind of blame the Clippers for passing on him since they had two lottery picks that year and he was still available for both. They should have taken MPJ instead of Jerome Robison since they already had taken SGA. Perfect situation to make a risky pick but with great potential upside.

Imagine if this team had a coach

200w (1).gif

Speaking of female sports reporters....what's up with Ros Gold? I haven't seen her on TV or posts with pics from the beasts in a minute :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom