⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how Dallas had the top two picks as well as another pick in the top 6?
Are picks not as valuable in the WNBA? I understand there’s significantly less teams but still lol

Is he gonna do numbers? Asking for a friend who plays dfs and doesn’t wanna spend 9100 if he isn’t gonna drop 55+ (fantasy) points.

DeMarcus was always overrated but I always root for a comeback. He looks like the slowest player in the NBA right now though.I’m trying to think of a single player he could beat in a footrace. I think **** Bavetta would wash him.

Can someone explain to me how Dallas had the top two picks as well as another pick in the top 6?
Are picks not as valuable in the WNBA? I understand there’s significantly less teams but still lol

They actually had 4 of the top 7 before the Sparks traded into 7 a couple days ago

Been meaning to ask, but what's the bust rate in the WNBA for say, the first five picks?

I imagine it's much lower than the NBA's, but that might be saying much.

DeMarcus was always overrated but I always root for a comeback. He looks like the slowest player in the NBA right now though.I’m trying to think of a single player he could beat in a footrace. I think **** Bavetta would wash him.
Its between him and Boban

Love this.
First order of business should be going back to these uniforms and dumping that gradient bull**** forever
04A866C6-4DE5-4A72-801D-5713B189FE45.jpeg

Shenanigans begin at 0:55 :lol:

1618591568393.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom