⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you mix it in a smoothie if it's terrible and you don't like it?

Christian-Bale-Confused.gif
Cause its supposedly good for you. I'm not eating cause I like it, I'm eating cause of what it does for me.

Greek yogurt is fine if you juice it up a little bit...

But, yeah, by itself is horrendous.

Cause its supposedly good for you. I'm not eating cause I like it, I'm eating cause of what it does for me.

It's not some magical ingredient though. Plenty of other things you can use as an alternative to what yogurt provides. Don't torture yourself :lol:

Just take a probiotic and get your protein and vitmains through other food sources. Voila.

Is it crazy to think that even though the Nets have a legit super team and title contender, the Knicks are still the talk of NYC rn?

That's how it's coming off as from an outsider perspective but need NYers in here to confirm :lol:
Nothing's changed with the Nets. They've been steady all year. NY's win streak is new right now and unexpected.

nyc will never be a nets town
*gasp* oh noe!

I only mess with a few flavors of Oikos. Lemon Tart and Vanilla (with granola).

Chobani tastes like straight sour cream to me. Foul.

*gasp* oh noe!

nets are the ny gentrifier's team - condo board approved. new paintjob, new venue, new marketing plan, all these star players and STILL take a backseat to a team that's been struggling for years. knicks fanship overrun barclays anytime they play there. lol y'all got a four page thread on this forum with the same two posters. oh noe indeed

Last edited:
nets are the ny gentrifier's team - condo board approved. new paintjob, new venue, new marketing plan, all these star players and STILL take a backseat to a team that's been struggling for years. knicks fanship overrun barclays anytime they play there. oh noe indeed

Only one team has New York on their jerseys.

Williamsburg Nets, sponsored by Capital One/Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts/McDonalds/Daune Reade's/ a beard oil company

I'm not moving to NYC anytime soon, but I watch this dude's apartment tours videos. Seems like Brooklyn is one of the best options for somewhat affordable semi-lux to lux apartments. This video he shot today is Gramercy though, $2100 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath. Meh I guess, probably good by NY standards but anywhere else in the country you'd want like 50% more square footage in every room for the price. 9x7 is a walk in closet, not a bedroom.

This is 1 of KD's first (town)homes he bought when he lived in OKC. I watch a tour video of it and had the damnedest time trying to find it, even contacted a realtor who lied to me (told me the house he is selling is KDs former pad, 420 NE 1st Terrace but I found out its 420 ne 2nd st and 422 he connected them). He's lucky it's still a vision board fantasy for me ATM because if I was really in position to buy the house and did so under the auspice of buying KD's former house then found out i got the wrong one, he'd get about 730k of the hands put on him and then relist it for me.

If you hate greek yogurt but you want that casein protein.
you can try

Cottage cheese,
coco power,
low calorie chocolate mousse mix,
chocolate protein powder.
Splenda

blend that up you got a nice chocolate pudding bed time snack.

Knicks gonna be in the playoffs, possibly home court in round 1 and they're not gonna be able to pack the house. Pretty lousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom