⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resized_20210425_174147.jpeg
Resized_20210425_174119.jpeg

any NTers find yourself in OKC hmu, I'll treat you. I mess with Edie's SubSaharan African Grill and Phil Me Up CheeseSteaks usually. Fried tacos was hittin but small to be $5. You gotta order 9 of them to get full and that's not practical storm2006 storm2006 a-friend a-friend BennyIll22 BennyIll22

Last edited:
good win for the wolves
have they played themselves out of a top 3 seed?
w's going to end up with their pick :emoji_eyes:

It would be the most Wolves thing ever for them to go on a meaningless winning streak at the end of the season and lose their top 5 pick. Some teams can't win for losing

T'Wolves about to hand over a 4-7 pick to the Warriors. But seeing KAT, D'Lo and Ant build chemistry is probably just as important, if not more than the pick.

Can yall maybe make a seperate steph thread? Everytime I come in here u guys are praising a one trick pony while his team loses convincingly to the Timberwolves.
Curry nicer than me. He keeps his cool. I'd be frying these other ****** on the warriors. I'd be a tyrant. I'm cut from that mj/Kobe cloth tho. I'd be at bazemore and mulder and looney and wiggins a lot of nights. Would have to be gilbert with the ratchet in the lockerroom
What can curry say to guys who play better defense than him? Stop trying to hold this man to mj/Kobe standards he's isn't that no matter how bad some of u want him to be..

T'Wolves about to hand over a 4-7 pick to the Warriors. But seeing KAT, D'Lo and Ant build chemistry is probably just as important, if not more than the pick.
They my league pass team for some reason. They got something with Mcdaniels , Towns, Ant , Beasley and DLO but they are surrounded with straight bums .

Rubio is a decent back up but everything else is dicey. Naz , Vanderbilt and Mcdaniels are all way too young to be relied on as your only bigs next to Towns. Juancho is mid as well.

Gonna be tough after Dallas drops 3 of their next 4.

**** if we're honest, could be all 4.

Good or bad I'm done predicting what these dudes are gonna do.

We so up and down and the schedule is so weird it's hard to predict anything.

I think we got a decent shot at 5th but I don't really care because I just want health and no play in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom