⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ejected?!?!?

Still don't get that one from a rules point of view. No explanation was given.

Was surprised there was no flagrant when Powell dropped him either, in a league where incidental contact to the head is almost always a flagrant.

He never should've threatened that ref. Now he has to pay the piper :lol:

Bad officiating all around. Should've been a charge on Tatum knocking Lillard over. That offensive interference was horrendous too.

Our 3rd best player on the bench in street clothes watching our 2 best players bump knees on the court with a minute left to play really is a microcosm of this dumb season :smh:

Still don't get that one from a rules point of view. No explanation was given.

Was surprised there was no flagrant when Powell dropped him either, in a league where incidental contact to the head is almost always a flagrant.

He never should've threatened that ref. Now he has to pay the piper :lol:

Bad officiating all around. Should've been a charge on Tatum knocking Lillard over. That offensive interference was horrendous too.

We really didn’t get any explanation with regards to Smart whatsoever :lol:

Not calling a charge on Tatum there was wild.

The Tristan offensive interference is a laughably awful call and probably swung the game tbh.

We really didn’t get any explanation with regards to Smart whatsoever :lol:

Not calling a charge on Tatum there was wild.

The Tristan offensive interference is a laughably awful call and probably swung the game tbh.

I’ve said repeatedly on here this season that the flagrant foul rule has become real random and unpredictable. So much so that I’ve no heard a bunch of announcing teams say “I have no idea what they’ll do here” when particular plays are under review for F1.

Intent isn’t supposed to matter but clearly it does...sometimes. And sometimes not.

I get resting guys but the Mavs need at least 1 of KP or Hardaway out there with Luka :lol: Not nearly enough shotmaking otherwise

I’ve said repeatedly on here this season that the flagrant foul rule has become real random and unpredictable. So much so that I’ve no heard a bunch of announcing teams say “I have no idea what they’ll do here” when particular plays are under review for F1.

Intent isn’t supposed to matter but clearly it does...sometimes. And sometimes not.
For sure, but they didn’t even say what Smart even did :lol:

There was a clear moving screen on Nurk, which went to replay, and then when they came back they confirmed the moving screen but also added an ejection on Smart (who didn’t have any technicals) with zero explanation.

At least say something :lol:

Really fun game got killed by the refs.

Game winning tip upped Ben Simmons’ scoring totals up to 5 in 35 minutes played including OT

:pimp:
Benjamin was in classic May form and celebrating the 3-year anniversary a little early :pimp:
51600BB1-0582-43A7-979C-79673F7BE330.jpeg

I don't know why JB be making sig shoes for other athletes. Them Zions are trash. Should just give _'s some PE Jordans.

the Nike GTs are not even signature shoes, but they are way better than those Zion trash. I like Zion, but I'm not blind to jump off eating crap for breakfast just because it has Zion's name on it. some people are justifying it's because he's new to the league. I say BullCrap. Zion has been a monster at Duke and even upon entering the NBA. seriously, even Ja Morant has a better looking shoe than Zion and it's not even a signature. don't tell me that Ja is more deserving than Zion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom