⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc has to be Most Likely to Show Up to An NT NBA Summit With Da Hammer
nah NYC has the most anti gun gun laws in the country. They get time for just owning them ****s. I can get committed to an insane asylum and deemed a threat to society, get out in 7 days and walk down the street and cop the toolie faster than yall cop them yellow MTA cards.

Unfortunately I am not about that life tho. But boy I could (as well as most of the NTers in Southern states)

nah NYC has the most anti gun gun laws in the country. They get time for just owning them ****s. I can get committed to an insane asylum and deemed a threat to society, get out in 7 days and walk down the street and cop the toolie faster than yall cop them yellow MTA cards.

Unfortunately I am not about that life tho. But boy I could (as well as most of the NTers in Southern states)

The good old US and A.

Morant just drifting out there. Not sure why Brooks and Allen are handling the ball more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom