⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is kind of crazy that the Blazers still don't allow fans. Even cities with much worse COVID situations than Portland like LA in New York are allowing fans now.
oregon has had some pretty stritct rules. probably too strict as even people who were very good about being careful and mindful towards others are getting a bit fed up with the governor. conversely, its been one of the states with the least casualties and infection rates in the nation

this AD AMA going on right now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1620169707497.png

this AD AMA going on right now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1620169707497.png

These celebrity AMAs are always funny because it's painfully obvious that they've never used Reddit and don't know how it works. They typically devolve into s**tshows. Admittedly, this can be entertaining but it's not very productive.

How does Nike determine who gets a signature shoe and who doesn't? It's still amazes me that PG has had a long line of signature shoes yet AD hasn't I had a signature shoe yet.

How does Nike determine who gets a signature shoe and who doesn't? It's still amazes me that PG has had a long line of signature shoes yet AD hasn't I had a signature shoe yet.
I always thought the sentiment was that bigs don't sell shoes like guards do

Only a half truth, when he’s having a good game the people who don’t like him are equally as likely to come in here and post about his MVP, triple doubles, etc. Definitely goes both ways. People delusionally think he’s top 5 and others who act like he isn’t a first ballot HOFer with the way they talk about him too. It’s just too much RWB discourse either way.
Well they do that with every player. One game ain’t changing Russ’, Steph, KD, whoever’s legacy. At this point what’s written is written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom