⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic is going to be the most forgettable MVP in a LONG TIME. Most people can name the last 10-15 MVP winners.

People will forget Jokic even won one.

Blame Tony Wroten then lol he came up with it

I'm not blaming anyone, because it didn't bother me. No opinion one way or another.. People just tend to mock slogans and what not.

Just like we've seen Heat "culture" mocked. Patriots do your job. Lob city. Believeland. People just need something to clown on.

I'm not blaming anyone, because it didn't bother me. No opinion one way or another.. People just tend to mock slogans and what not.

Just like we've seen Heat "culture" mocked. Patriots do your job. Lob city. Believeland. People just need something to clown on.
Progress over Process definitely needed to get mocked

As a life long 3 year laker fan this has to be the toughest season to watch.
If they get bounced early im here for a mexican finals mvp from the phoenix suns.

The dishonesty from folks boo booing his candidacy for reasons entirely unrelated to his on court impact and performance this season has been wild to see :smh:

Hope he wins because he's deserving first and foremost and because of all the people that'll be crying over a tall and slow Euro big winning :lol:

💯

Not gonna lie, it will be nice to have an MVP not only show up in the playoffs but also elevate their play. Haven't had that in awhile

Yeah, it’s pretty wild that so many “journalists” who cover the sport and, presumably, you know, actually like basketball, think a guy like Jokic dominating the league with skills/BBall IQ is a “bad” story. SMH.

Here's the thing that most sports fans and cable news viewers don't understand: these people (Nick Wright, Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe, Stephen A Smith) aren't journalists, they're commentators. Some of them were journalists. Many of them have written books and and were beat writers but now they're just giving their opinions. It's no different than an op-ed in a newspaper.

Same goes for Rachel maddow and Tucker Carlson on the cable news side of things. They're not journalists and they don't claim to be journalists. Journalists are bound to journalistic integrity and at least the appearance of impartiality.

With Zion sidelined, the NBA won't have a choice but to put the Lakers into the playoffs now!

With Zion sidelined, the NBA won't have a choice but to put the Lakers into the playoffs now!
silver bout to

MIB Flash GIF - MIB Flash Forget - Discover & Share GIFs

the play in game clause

Eh, lots of guys have theirs things on here. Sixers fans have all the Tweets/graphics about Thybulle’s defense at their fingertips. Same with MVP MVP and Russ triple-doubles.
Rockets fans used always post Jim’s big milestones/stats. Etc.

you forgot about knicks fans everytime the knicks score a basket

getting back to what you wrote - i dont watch other american sports, but the nba seems like the only sport where these talking heads know they can get their come up by talking bad about the product, rail against the players and fanbases as much as they want - from the people at tnt to fox sports to espn. why does the nba tolerate it?

you forgot about knicks fans everytime the knicks score a basket

getting back to what you wrote - i dont watch other american sports, but the nba seems like the only sport where these talking heads know they can get their come up by talking bad about the product, rail against the players and fanbases as much as they want - from the people at tnt to fox sports to espn. why does the nba tolerate it?

Ex0j1XbXEAMY8yz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom