⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is a big deal? Love holds the ball too long and is a defensive liability out there. Nance can hold it down.

I've watched too much Cavs basketball the last two weeks. :lol:

so you hopping on the Sexland bandwagon?

Hate the Ja news but also glad it’s just a bad sprain.

He’s that team’s engine, with JJJ out too they’re pretty ****ed.

Yeah, and who knows when JJJ will really be back/ fully healthy. Earliest is Jan 18, with both out, it might be too late to make a playoff push with the stacked western teams. Might as well tank (but they won't).

Wiseman’s face up game is something I didn’t expect to see this early. He’s still 7’1 for no reason tho. Need him to grab a rebound or something.

It’s a good thing Blake made himself into a credible outside shooter or he’d be close to unplayable at this point :frown:

Wiseman’s face up game is something I didn’t expect to see this early. He’s still 7’1 for no reason tho. Need him to grab a rebound or something.
He flashed some glimpses in Memphis before he left. But I didn't expect him to show it off so soon, or be empowered to.

Tristan Thompson has made this big man by committee mantra of the Celtics very viable.

Josh Jackson fumbling an easy pass and then getting a rebound punched out doesn't inspire confidence.

Wiseman just spun for no reason on the baseline and laid it up when he had an easy dunk. :lol:

Wiseman is really impressing me. Hopefully he gets tougher on the glass and in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom